Can't see tournaments on ACR lobby

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When start ACR, I see only cash games lobby and can't understand what I must click to see tournaments lobby.

ACR lobby

Can anybody help me?

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks.
ACR support said me the same - that I use mobile device, but I used the same netbook month ago and all was ok. Now I delete ACR pokerclient from my netbook, delete cookies from browser and download pokerclient for Windows from ACR site as you link, but see again lobby for mobiles. Wrote support again, waiting answer.
The screen you are showing is for ACR's mobile app. It is not the main ACR desktop software.

You can download the software at https://www.americascardroom.eu/downloading/

35marlin

35marlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR lobby

Try refreshing the client or reinstalling it

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks.
ACR support said me the same - that I use mobile device, but I used the same netbook month ago and all was ok. Now I delete ACR pokerclient from my netbook, delete cookies from browser and download pokerclient for Windows from ACR site as you link, but see again lobby for mobiles. Wrote support again, waiting answer.

Netbook?

This is NOT a laptop/desktop machine. Netbooks only run online Apps. You need a laptop or desktop machine.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks.

You have a "netbook", not a pc, mac, or a desktop capable device. You can get refurbished laptops for under $300.

Advice: upgrade to laptop

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have a "netbook", not a pc, mac, or a desktop capable device. You can get refurbished laptops for under $300.

Advice: upgrade to laptop

$300 is quite a bit of money if all he wants to do is play freerolls. Besides, for that amount of money most likely he would get a laptop that's already obsolete.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When start ACR, I see only cash games lobby and can't understand what I must click to see tournaments lobby.

View attachment 257049

Can anybody help me?

Do you have money in your ACR account? If not, try Black Chip Poker, which is the other skin of ACR. On my windows 10 laptop I have exactly the same problem as yours, but Black Chip works well, and I can see there the freerolls including the Cardschat ones.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$300 is quite a bit of money if all he wants to do is play freerolls. Besides, for that amount of money most likely he would get a laptop that's already obsolete.

Right now, he doesn't have a machine capable of using the ACR software. Depends on how cheap he wants to get.

Agreed that $300 laptop would be throwing money away. Might as well spend $600+. And again look into their refurbished/pre-owned machines. I saved a bundle on my current laptop that I got from HP.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this has happened to me before, and either i was accidentally in 'play money', or i bumped my filter on.

M

Mirougz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant find ACR tournament in Mobile version Android ?

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could try spoofing your hardware so that ACR thinks you are on a different device than a netbook.

You could also try VMware or something like that, although your PC probably isn't powerful enough to emulate an OS.

Also both a bit complicated to do if you aren't a computer enthusiast.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant find ACR tournament in Mobile version Android ?

Try refreshing it or use your PC

You could try spoofing your hardware so that ACR thinks you are on a different device than a netbook.

You could also try VMware or something like that, although your PC probably isn't powerful enough to emulate an OS.

Also both a bit complicated to do if you aren't a computer enthusiast.

Thanks, guys!

This problem was cause ACR check all devices, connecting with for dowloading, and if they see Android or weak PC like my netbook, they download mobile version of ACR. But in mobile version ACR tournaments is missing, there is cash and play money only.
Now I'm use normal notebook and have not this problem.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, guys!

This problem was cause ACR check all devices, connecting with for dowloading, and if they see Android or weak PC like my netbook, they download mobile version of ACR. But in mobile version ACR tournaments is missing, there is cash and play money only.
Now I'm use normal notebook and have not this problem.

Just download on someone elses PC and then drop the installer in google drive and should work if that's the issue.

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
update the application, sometimes it happens