At last i got a reply from ft they suspended my account because they want me ti send personal information off course im not about to send this info particularly as i have played there over 2 years and they only asked for this now even tho i have deposited many times before.
this is the email they sent.
We are contacting you in regards to your Full Tilt Poker account.
For security reasons, we need to verify your identity, proof of address and ownership of your Visa
card ending in 9534.
Please send clear scanned copies of the following items to email@example.com
1) Photo ID:
One of the following: valid driver's license, passport, or other government-issued ID that shows your date of birth and the date of issue or expiry.
2) Proof of Address (less than 3 months old):
One of the following: bank or credit card statement, utility bill, cell phone bill, home or auto insurance papers.
3) Bank statement(s) showing the transaction(s) to Full Tilt Poker with the deposit method above. If you bank online and do not receive paper statements, please send a screenshot of your online statement(s).
4) The front of the credit card(s) listed above.
Before sending copies of your documents, please ensure the following requirements are met:
* The copies are clear and legible (96 to 150 DPI or higher recommended for scanned copies).
* The copies include the full document (bill/pay stubs, folded papers and partial sections are not accepted).
* We can only accept email attachments of 3 MB or less, and attachments can be in either JPEG (.jpg) or PDF (.pdf) format.
If you do not have access to a scanner, we will accept digital photos of the documents providing they meet the requirements above. If your camera has a macro feature (appears as a tulip icon), please enable it and take the photo within a 12 to 18-inch distance. If your camera does not have this option, please take the photo within a 24-inch distance.
Please note that your Full Tilt Poker account will remain suspended until we receive and verify legible copies of all requested documents.
Once we process your documentation we will contact you with an update on the status of your account.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Full Tilt Poker