Canceled tournaments - What reasons?

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some tournaments from yesterday on my grid were canceled at the end of the night. It is not the first time that I see this, so I was curious about what happened. Do you know the possible reasons for this?
UbqOiJ9.jpg

S

Scottish77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they all seem to be cancelled did they have a server problem at all.. i know unibet had problems yesterday with there poker client .. it seems to be fixed today tho thankfully

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The same thing happened to me .... suddenly the tournaments were frozen ...! the only good thing about that problem is that they returned the equivalent of the value of my chips ...! and a message apologizing for the inconvenient ..!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Something went wrong yesterday. I have not heard anything from Stars officials. They are quite slow in getting information out. We might hear about it tomorrow.

Red flag came when they did a real money games server restart in the middle of the day. They normally do them around 7 am.

Last night some of us could not register to any tournaments and spin n go went offline for about 2 hours for maintenance.

Everything works fine today though.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said probably a server issue. Many online gambling sites are having technical issues at the moment, because the number of people playing have more or less dubbled in around a month. I have to say though, that for me pokerstars has mostly worked flawlessly. I was playing cash games last night until 10 pm CET, and there were no problems at all in spite of near record amounts of people playing. At some point I saw 1.450 players at the 2NL Zoom table, which is the highest number, I have ever seen.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They probably had to do a restart.
Normally they announce it but if it's an emergency restart this like this happen.

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally, tournamets are cancelled when they are about to start and haven't many entries. But in this case I think its a server's problem!

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably you was in winning situation and server gone down to give you not a money