"Call time on seat" button on acr

S

Shannible

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What would you say is proper etiquette for the use of the "call time on seat" button that they recently added to ACR. I find that people automatically click it a lot after a player has been felted. This behavior is rude to me and maybe people should stop doing it. When clicked right after a player busts, it messes with their re buy in process to. What do you all think?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What would you say is proper etiquette for the use of the "call time on seat" button that they recently added to ACR. I find that people automatically click it a lot after a player has been felted. This behavior is rude to me and maybe people should stop doing it. When clicked right after a player busts, it messes with their re buy in process to. What do you all think?

Other people use that button against bingo players too. If they see a player doing this, they smack the button in protest. And you are right, it is rude for the other players not involved.

There is nothing you can do about it. You are bound to get at least one of these types sitting at your table night in and night out. My advice is not to let it get to you, keep your cool.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doesn't bother me when it's done at a full table. Find it strange when it's done at a table with 3 or 4 players, which leads me to believe that sometimes it's probably being done by an observer.