California online poker?

W

Webshark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where are you guys playing? Is there anywhere we can play online without issues? Legal? Please let me know thanks.. Im looking for a reliable site that is mac friendly and lets us cash in and out with ease and without hindrance.

Thanks

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bovada and WPN are both fine sites, people want to be fed on a silver pladder, there are no regulated sites for the state of California currently. Everyone thinks there bigger then everyone else/ Regulation is what is killing the games and not vice versa, the government just wants the share they feel entitled to, its one of the main reasons that online poker numbers go down between 10-14% yearly.

W

Webshark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada and WPN are both fine sites, people want to be fed on a silver pladder, there are no regulated sites for the state of California currently. Everyone thinks there bigger then everyone else/ Regulation is what is killing the games and not vice versa, the government just wants the share they feel entitled to, its one of the main reasons that online poker numbers go down between 10-14% yearly.

Thanks if you where to choose one or the other which would it be? cheers.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me personally? I would say Bovada, that being said you will find those that will say WPN, Bovada is the biggest U.S. poker room, WPN offers way more rewards, but tougher competition.