• Thread starter Sevendeuceoff72
  • Start date
Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody ever do this? I'm thinking about grinding the ACR frerolls on demand in an effort to build a roll. Seems like they have a ton of free tournaments to enter. Anybody ever try this? Seems like it would take forever to get any significant $$$.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No kidding it would take forever, those ACR freerolls (10$ Prize Pool, 10 places paid, about 600 players) are a total waste of time. Not to mention all the bots that play in those freerolls.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have made 16 from Those freerolls.Lost 6 trying to do JAckPot freerolls. Its a grind. But If you can get a good bankroll going YOu can move up to 50 cent or a 1 dollar Tournmanets and so on. Cant expect to make lots of money in a short period of time.

Sevendeuceoff72

Sevendeuceoff72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No kidding it would take forever, those ACR freerolls (10$ Prize Pool, 10 places paid, about 600 players) are a total waste of time. Not to mention all the bots that play in those freerolls.

Thanks. I was more looking at the fee roll on demand promotion where if you have the most amount of points, they give yu like crazy tourney entries...one being to the Sunday special if you have the most points overall. I was wondering if anyone ever got there from the frerolls

J

jl2016

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've gone from freerolls to $1-2k in 3 days a lot as an exercise and out of necessity and it's very doable to build a br from freerolls. Basically win what you have to first to get cash, then play cash mtts for $.50 or $1. If you win one that can get you to $100-200, then win a $5 mtt.

I like to have at least $20 before I play cash $.50 or $1.00 mtts so I can have at least 2 going and feel comfortable rebuying, and really you can just put in $20 if possible unless you just want to say you did it from freerolls. This week I went from $18 to $2.5k in 4 days and it's very doable. That was from winning a $1 rebuy, then $5 rebuy, then $6 rebuy.

It has to be mtts if you want to jack up a br fast like that. At lower stakes or freerolls TAG with good stack play and correct pushing at the bubble will get you deep. Playing SNGs and especially double up SNGs will improve your FT play. You need top 3 finishes to jack up br.

Good luck.

Last edited:
P

ParagonPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Difficult but not impossible. Take the small cashes you make and then use them in less variable games like cash and sit n go.

A

assweasel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I been trying this out on several sites. I've won cash on partypoker 888 pokerstars Tigergaming. But have yet to even get in anywhere near the money at ACR.

The problem is that there are so many pushing all in early before the river.

I can have the Nuts and so call one of those allins perhaps win. But like I said there are so many people doing that the odds are not in your favor of surviving every such encounter.
So you end up either not calling and losing what you already have in the pot or eventually getting beat with best hand.

I think it so much harder on ACR because of the short period between the $10 freerolls the Donks just register and are usually playing again in a few minutes.he freerolls at Tigergaming dont produce as many all in shovers as I find elsewhere so survival to the money is alot easier.

Advice If your bound and determined to abuse yourself, then forget about calling ALL In's until the river. When you hear that it means fold.

I'm even talking preflop sitting with AA.. Yes you should call but the number of donks calling these all in's your going to lose .

So early on just don't call All In's unless you have enough chips to survive a loss.

Play these freerolls not so much as a Poker thing but rather a survival.

If I lose can I still survive this tournament? If the answer is no then don't call it. The object is survival.

Another little tip is you have ppl with a small chip count shoving those chips in early trying to get as many ppl to call as possible. On anything but a strong hand just fold. Why even give this person the chance to build up chips?

Last thing is it is annoying to have the donks pushing. Just let them it all gets sorted later on. They can't play poker and so as time progresses they start losing to each other and other players.
Soon the donks wither away and r4eal players are left in the field.

Just don't feed the donkey even so much as a Big Blind if you can help it.

Oh one last thing never let the BB limp in. You can save yourself a lot of trouble later by just doing a small raise that doesnt allow the limp call.

good luck!!

L

lexi7503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agree you have to do it little by little but its totally possible to win a couple bucks in a freeroll and play a $1 tourney and go up and up theres even a 10 cent tourney every night

L

lexi7503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am also trying to do this at the moment ive got top 10 a few times but no luck making a bankroll yet

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I been trying this out on several sites. I've won cash on partypoker 888 pokerstars Tigergaming. But have yet to even get in anywhere near the money at ACR.

The problem is that there are so many pushing all in early before the river.

I can have the Nuts and so call one of those allins perhaps win. But like I said there are so many people doing that the odds are not in your favor of surviving every such encounter.
So you end up either not calling and losing what you already have in the pot or eventually getting beat with best hand.

I think it so much harder on ACR because of the short period between the $10 freerolls the Donks just register and are usually playing again in a few minutes.he freerolls at Tigergaming dont produce as many all in shovers as I find elsewhere so survival to the money is alot easier.

Advice If your bound and determined to abuse yourself, then forget about calling ALL In's until the river. When you hear that it means fold.

I'm even talking preflop sitting with AA.. Yes you should call but the number of donks calling these all in's your going to lose .

So early on just don't call All In's unless you have enough chips to survive a loss.

Play these freerolls not so much as a Poker thing but rather a survival.

If I lose can I still survive this tournament? If the answer is no then don't call it. The object is survival.

Another little tip is you have ppl with a small chip count shoving those chips in early trying to get as many ppl to call as possible. On anything but a strong hand just fold. Why even give this person the chance to build up chips?

Last thing is it is annoying to have the donks pushing. Just let them it all gets sorted later on. They can't play poker and so as time progresses they start losing to each other and other players.
Soon the donks wither away and r4eal players are left in the field.

Just don't feed the donkey even so much as a Big Blind if you can help it.

Oh one last thing never let the BB limp in. You can save yourself a lot of trouble later by just doing a small raise that doesnt allow the limp call.

good luck!!

Yah.. those allin Donks can't play poker.... so beat 'em by folding AA preflop.

Folding AA preflop will almost always be a mistake!

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They take to long for winning a dollar or 50 cent, I've cashed in them before and it's like 3-4 hours for 50 cents , not worth the time

Freeroll Passwords