Breakout Poker dont bother

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reasons why not to play at breakout poker. I sent documents three times to verify my account made a tiny deposit and still after three weeks the scam people at breakout poker didn't process the transaction. They have a very weak version of spin n goes where it is possible to buy in spin a wheel not play any game and win nothing. :confused::confused::eek::eek:

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for the advise! I don't want to waste my time and my patience there

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After they let Americans build their rolls in the beta then would let them play when it went live, I lost all respect for them.

D

demios

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All GGNetwork sites are more or less bad.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played some freebies there. Got some bucks. But can't verify. Breakout is the 1st poker site where I saw these strange requiments for verifying. They require from me any document where my name and address are both visible, just like any other poker room. But only on Breakout this kind of document should be written IN ENGLISH ONLY. Never ever saw crap like this at other sites. And I'm playing at so many rooms, really. I tried to explain them I don't live in the US or UK lol, so all my docs are in Russian, I don't have drive silence, or international passport, or something else that could be written in English. But it's just their rules.
On every site where I play I simply use my Russian documents for verifying, and I have never encountered problems. Never. These strange rules are on Breakout site only.
They said they will close my acc soon. Don't care, screw it.

All GGNetwork sites are more or less bad.

I have absolutely no problem with the Lotos Poker. Don't know about other GG Network rooms.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The reasons why not to play at breakout poker. I sent documents three times to verify my account made a tiny deposit and still after three weeks the scam people at breakout poker didn't process the transaction. They have a very weak version of spin n goes where it is possible to buy in spin a wheel not play any game and win nothing. :confused::confused::eek::eek:

Wow, seems like I was pretty lucky to withdraw without such heavy verification process half year ago :eek:
Other Poker Rooms requiring such verification, too - but there it went almost instantly ...
pokerstars never asked me to verify, strange - but deposits and withdrawing going smooth so far ...

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And their client is horribly heavy.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a scam site All my documents are clearly visible in English.