Bonus offered by ACR is trash(in my opinion)

D

djdelv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i signed up and just thought it was a match of whatever you deposit of course it was NOT going to be that easy ! its a great way to bring new users in. After speaking with them on the phone,i felt like punching a wall and breaking my hand lol

You have to earn and gain a bonus by playing (mainly cash) because any other way u will get pennies! and will take longer . So by playing cash you can reach the requirements faster which means if you lose your initial deposit u will have to continue to deposit money after money after money just to reach the bonus!? sounds retarded....ANYONE ELSE GO THROUGH THIS .....

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i signed up and just thought it was a match of whatever you deposit of course it was NOT going to be that easy ! its a great way to bring new users in. After speaking with them on the phone,i felt like punching a wall and breaking my hand lol

You have to earn and gain a bonus by playing (mainly cash) because any other way u will get pennies! and will take longer . So by playing cash you can reach the requirements faster which means if you lose your initial deposit u will have to continue to deposit money after money after money just to reach the bonus!? sounds retarded....ANYONE ELSE GO THROUGH THIS .....

I am sorry you feel this way! That is the reason it's called bonus and it's very clear at any side of the website or anywhere that is promoted, 100% bonus matching your first deposit + 4 entries to the $250 new depositors freeroll and up to 20 days of free Jackpot Poker if your deposit is higher than $25, in fact is the most generous bonus in the industry. It also explains you how to release the bonus here more information

D

djdelv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i understand of the other incentives ! most sites match whatever you deposit right off the bat first day. I guess acr does it differently

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I dont know what sites you play on but all the sites i have deposited on, i had to play to release my deposit bonuses.

C

CardDead711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here, all sites I have played on have made you work towards your bonus. If not, what would prevent you from depositing $xxx.xx amount, getting your bonus immediately,and then withdrawing same amount.

D

djdelv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here, all sites I have played on have made you work towards your bonus. If not, what would prevent you from depositing $xxx.xx amount, getting your bonus immediately,and then withdrawing same amount.

well i guess thats most poker sites . i think you guys are right . only time they matched right away was for sports. and if you accept the bonus they wont let you withdraw it until you have multipled it x4

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All promotions are like this, they do not accept that a penny of the bonuses is withdrawn.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honest to say , ACR's bonus is one of the best now.
you could not expect poker site to give away free money.
bonus is more like adding some rakeback.

and besides, ACR never limit player not cashing out, before bonus cleared out.
in the worst case, if you think it is not a good idea to clear out all the bonus, you may cash out your deposit.

Besides, I think what you say, for getting pennies and dollars by releasing bonus is wrong, what you have won on poker tables against weaker player at least 2 times more than the rake you paid, not to say some good player may just won 4 times or 5 times more than the rake fee. so playing poker for win, I think is the right way than bonus, but with some bonus, it is far from better.:D

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're absolutely right, OP. And that's why the "first deposit" bonus is huge, and with conditions of payout tied to how much you put down on a table. It's not free money at all; it's the opportunity to get some extra earnings if you play well. No free lunch in this world. And yes, sometimes it's buried in the fine print.

If the sites gave you a match free and clear on your first deposit then they'd have been out of business long ago. Is it fair? It doesn't seem fair when you sign up and deposit only to find that you have to place 4X your deposit down on tables to earn the bonus. and do so quickly, and if you lose then you're pooched. But that's the hook for new players. It's a calculated risk for the site. Caveat emptor.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All site bonuses are very hard to achieve unless your playing 100nl+ and even then you still have to put in a lot of hours.

BobGrayling

BobGrayling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bonus at wsop is the same. You have to EARN it ($10 at a time). Like everything other business, they have to pay for it though their profits. So, if you don't play for cash, where do they get the money to pay a bonus?

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
imho, if you read their terms and condition BEFORE you deposit, and understand them, you will be much better than complaining afterwards.
I know that on some poker site's sucks big time, and you have to play a lot to clear initial bonus, deposit, gain some points, etc... but that's just how it is by almost all of them.
I am not defending ACR, nor I am affiliated with them.
Just my opinion.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's just standard SOP dude.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loved my initial deposit. The jackpot freebies made me quick cash

J

joshtheking1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i thought tht was rediculess as well the bonus is hard to get i thought they should match you but lol you go broke trying to get the bonus it was very frustrating for me as well

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that you just have to chalk it up as a lesson to how these "bonuses" work... Pretty standard.