Bonus on deposit

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all.

I am about to make my first deposit in pokerstar, and I would like to know if I should put a code for a bonus or not.

Since I do not know what cons those codes have, such as: capable that they do not let me withdraw the money later.

If anyone knows how they work and would be so kind to tell me, I would appreciate it.

Regards

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all.

I am about to make my first deposit in pokerstar, and I would like to know if I should put a code for a bonus or not.

Since I do not know what cons those codes have, such as: capable that they do not let me withdraw the money later.

If anyone knows how they work and would be so kind to tell me, I would appreciate it.

Regards
Hi! You can choose one of these two bonuses:"THIRTY" and "STARS600"
the difference between them is that the first bonus(THIRTY) you don't have to wager and its value is 30$(cash&spin'n'go tickets),while "STARS600" is a standard bonus that you need to wager(100% up to 600$)

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you should put one of the availible codes you have. It doesnt have influence on your future withdrawals, and you have free money or tickets ;)

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Unrelated but I hate first deposit bonuses.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is not the first time I have already warned that the cash bonuses received when making a deposit must be worked out later. Otherwise, you will not be given the opportunity to withdraw money. There are various restrictions on the withdrawal in such cases. They may even refuse to withdraw until you earn a certain amount of VPP. And they can only limit the amount of the bonus, and you can withdraw everything above. The best thing is to take bonuses in the form of tickets. You can take a poker school on pokerstrass, take an exam there and get tickets.

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! You can choose one of these two bonuses:"THIRTY" and "STARS600"
the difference between them is that the first bonus(THIRTY) you don't have to wager and its value is 30$(cash&spin'n'go tickets),while "STARS600" is a standard bonus that you need to wager(100% up to 600$)

So the bonus of up to $ 600, do you get back what you deposited once you bet on what you deposited?

In other words, if I put in 70 dollars, and playing poker I bet 70, even if I don't lose anything, they give me 70 dollars and I would have 140 dollars?

Or I have to bet more than 70 dollars, because it doesn't seem like much to bet 70, I think even playing in NL2 is done in a couple of weeks or less.

Or is it that I have to generate a rake of 70 dollars, that would already be different and more complicated.

I would appreciate if you can remove that question. Because in my country we can't enter the pokerstar page because the search engine blocks it.

Thanks

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So the bonus of up to $ 600, do you get back what you deposited once you bet on what you deposited?

In other words, if I put in 70 dollars, and playing poker I bet 70, even if I don't lose anything, they give me 70 dollars and I would have 140 dollars?

Or I have to bet more than 70 dollars, because it doesn't seem like much to bet 70, I think even playing in NL2 is done in a couple of weeks or less.

Or is it that I have to generate a rake of 70 dollars, that would already be different and more complicated.

Thanks
here copy-past from PS official:

Make your first-ever real money deposit using the bonus code ‘STARS600’, and we will give you a 100% bonus up to $600. To claim the full value of the bonus, you can make up to three qualifying deposits in 60 days.

Once you’ve made your deposit, you need to earn redemption points by playing real money games. Unless stated otherwise, you will earn 5 redemption points for every USD $1 you pay in rake or tournament fees (6.5 points per £1, 4 points per CAD $1, or 5.5 points per EUR €1).
Every time you reach 180 redemption points we’ll credit your Stars Account with $10 cash. You have four months after each qualifying deposit to earn all the redemption points needed to release your bonus.

https://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/

I would appreciate if you can remove that question. Because in my country we can't enter the pokerstar page because the search engine blocks it.

Thanks
You have to use Tor Browser

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here copy-past from PS official:

Make your first-ever real money deposit using the bonus code ‘STARS600’, and we will give you a 100% bonus up to $600. To claim the full value of the bonus, you can make up to three qualifying deposits in 60 days.

Once you’ve made your deposit, you need to earn redemption points by playing real money games. Unless stated otherwise, you will earn 5 redemption points for every USD $1 you pay in rake or tournament fees (6.5 points per £1, 4 points per CAD $1, or 5.5 points per EUR €1).
Every time you reach 180 redemption points we’ll credit your Stars Account with $10 cash. You have four months after each qualifying deposit to earn all the redemption points needed to release your bonus.

https://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/

You have to use Tor Browser

Thank you.

I think I will opt for the 30 dollar ticket, since I doubt that I will achieve the necessary rake to recover the 70 dollar bonus.

If I didn't misunderstand you, the 30 code will give it to me right away right? I mean in the form of tournament tickets and stuff.

And one last question, can I put the code of 30 and charge 70 dollars?

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the help.

Last edited:
london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you.

I think I will opt for the 30 dollar ticket, since I doubt that I will achieve the necessary rake to recover the 70 dollar bonus.

If I didn't misunderstand you, the 30 code will give it to me right away right? I mean in the form of tournament tickets and stuff.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the help.

The $30 Free Play is credited over 6 days, from deposit date: Day 1 = 10 x $0.50 tickets, Day 2 = 5 x $1 tickets, Day 3 = 5 x $1 tickets, Day 4 = $5 cash bonus, Day 5 = 5 x $1 tickets, Day 6 = $5 cash bonus

cash bonus here=cash

yep you can make a deposit of 70usd with "THIRTY"

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The $30 Free Play is credited over 6 days, from deposit date: Day 1 = 10 x $0.50 tickets, Day 2 = 5 x $1 tickets, Day 3 = 5 x $1 tickets, Day 4 = $5 cash bonus, Day 5 = 5 x $1 tickets, Day 6 = $5 cash bonus

cash bonus here=cash

yep you can make a deposit of 70usd with "THIRTY"

Thank you!!!!

P

Pinksummer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GGpoker bonus code

Hey!!
Anyone knows the first time deposit bonus code, or do you dont need one to claim the first sign up-bonus at GGPoker?

Thanks!!