BOL time bank

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to activate time bank in BetOnline software? Because always when I need to think a little more the software is folding my cards. :/

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to activate time bank in BetOnline software? Because always when I need to think a little more the software is folding my cards. :/

Hi. At least on the cash game tables, when your normal time gets within a few seconds of running out the software beeps (if you have sound on) and a button appears on the right side of the screen with the number of seconds time bank you have. The default set up is for the time bank to auto-start if you run out of regular time.

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you. I didn't know that I have to click that button if I want more time.
And you know where I can switch on the auto-start of time bank? Because I cannot find this option.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. At least on the cash game tables, when your normal time gets within a few seconds of running out the software beeps (if you have sound on) and a button appears on the right side of the screen with the number of seconds time bank you have. The default set up is for the time bank to auto-start if you run out of regular time.

Yeah, that's what I thought. The default setting is for timebank to kick in on BOL. Maybe he needs to check his config settings.

G

GoldCaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To call you hit the call button. To fold, hit the fold button. If you want to exit the table, hit the little x at the top right side of the window.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you. I didn't know that I have to click that button if I want more time.
And you know where I can switch on the auto-start of time bank? Because I cannot find this option.

I took a quick look at the options and didn't see a setting to toggle the time bank start between auto and manual....for me it's always been auto-start. It may be tied in with some of the other auto-action options and not particularly obvious.