BOL bones players with $1K freeroll...

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was made aware of the freeroll on BOL Sunday morning when I logged on. It WAS NOT in schedule before Sunday. Only trouble is they closed registration on Thursday! Needed to obtain ticket via twitter. As it turned out a simple retweet got the ticket. REALLY? Well advertised??? 26 entries???

Very well hidden promotion. They claim weeks of promotion on their site and via twitter. I found virtually nothing. Anyone else believe that a $1000 freeroll with only 26 participants was well advertised for weeks? How about not adding it to their schedule until 3 days after they closed registration through twitter. They have weeks of other freerolls scheduled.

This is just one more example of who they have running the show at BOL. Not player friendly. Most freerolls are used to generate traffic. 26 people? And the rest feeling deceived, hurt and angry.

ACR still ranks as number 1 in my book as the most fan/player friendly.

BOL's response to me in Chat and on twitter was "better luck next month". :stupido3:

Will not be recommending their site to anyone any time soon. :rolleyes::cool::D

Attachments

• BOL_1K_freeroll_Capture.JPG
    BOL_1K_freeroll_Capture.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 33
  • BOL_1k_freeroll02_Capture.JPG
    BOL_1k_freeroll02_Capture.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 34
J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's weird. If they want people going to their twitter the best way to do that is by advertising freerolls in the poker client. I don't understand their actions.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bro that's cool for those players they scored, sometimes were just not lucky. but if you would of been in it. I don't think you would of been complaining, be happy and maybe next time youll be in it. they don't have to give away anything.
I would love to be in a freeroll of that size with only a few players.
better luck next time my friend

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what

And your also bashing the site for there generosity , sorry man but you seem like your entitled a bit. there basicly giving you a heads up its probably happening again.
I don't understand how you can be mad about something there doing for free and giving free money away. wow

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When it comes to any Freeroll entries....I believe some minimum .."Do your homework"...would be a better proclamation of representing John 3:16.... than any rant seeded from frustration stemming from lack of patience and unwillingness to perform a SIMPLE google...of...freeroll passwords.

Anywhoo...lets pray for the higher gifts John 3:16....knowledge,wisdom,understanding that.....

poker sites are CONSTANTLY updating Freeroll requirements.

As a side note....
might wanna change that name to Job.
((till that prayer kicks in anyway)

😏:D