BOL Bad Beat Jackpot hit

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 Jacks lose to straight flush. 2 others involved in hand.

I always wonder how the withdrawal policy allows you to collect? 600 grand could take decades following the rules. Just say'n.

Still, a nice problem to have. :D

God bless. :cool: :captain:

Congrats to TYRANT and everyone else playing at a Bad Beat Jackpot table on Sunday at 15:05 ET.

Thanks to TYRANT’s quad Jacks losing to POKERPLAYER4EVER’s Straight Flush, $621,125.77 worth of jackpot cash was paid to anyone sitting at a BBJ table, with TYRANT taking home the lion’s share of $273,382.82.

POKERPLAYER4EVER earned $149,018.49, while two others, MATTER1734 and SHARA02, involved in the hand both banked $74,509.

Others playing at BBJ tables at the time the Jackpot cracked each picked up a tidy $598.87 just for electing to sit down at a designated BBJ table.

The new jackpot was immediately re-seeded, now up to over $278,000, and is growing every minute. In other words, if your Quad Jacks (or better) isn’t good enough to win the hand, you are rich within seconds.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I got this notification via mail too.

He only got $273K the 600 grand was the total paid out to players at that table and all other jackpot tables at that time.

The probably move their funds via Bank Wire in one or two transactions.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got this notification via mail too.

He only got $273K the 600 grand was the total paid out to players at that table and all other jackpot tables at that time.

The probably move their funds via Bank Wire in one or two transactions.
Yes. I noticed $600K was total after posting. I sure hope the big winners don't have too much trouble withdrawing the winnings. Not too many of us want to leave big bucks on these sites for too long.

Congrats to those that collected at the winning/losing table. Everyone else at JP tables got $598. Not too shabby.

Lotto poker lighting does strike once in a great while. :D

GL and God bless all in the future. :cool: