Bodog holds my 7000$

S

sharjeel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I need help.

bodog holds my 7k.There was nothing wrong with my account but they told me i made fraudulent payments( this is not true ).

I need people suggestions that should i contact lawyer or any authority.

I really need my money back.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that administrators here maybe can help you, but if you give more information to them(maybe in pm) about all that situation. I understand, that,s a big money. Wish you good luck in returning your money back.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JURISDICTION, APPLICABLE LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
*These terms of use are governed by and construed, and in any manner construed in accordance with the applicable law (s) of Antigua and Barbuda.
*Any disputes that may arise in connection with these terms shall be referred to the Gaming Commission in accordance with the relevant provision of the Regulation.
*If you have any complaints or concerns arising out of the use of our Site, including issues relating to the material appearing on the site, please contact support@bodog.eu immediately so that one of our Customer Service agents can Your situation. If your concern can not be resolved according to your satisfaction from our Customer Service agent, you may request in writing that the application be escalated to our Customer Service Supervisor by email support @ bodog. I
*Although we prefer to handle disputes internally in accordance with the above procedures, you may also report your situation to the Gaming Commission, which can be contacted at:
Financial Services Regulatory Commission
Royal Palms Place
P.O. Box 2674
Friar's Hill Road
St. John's
Antigua and Barbuda
Complaints@antiguagaming.gov.ag.

First of all, I advise you to try to exhaust the contacts with the site, after these routes become exhausted and you can not find a solution, then you should seek your rights by legal means, observing the jurisdiction for it.
Good luck in your demand

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is online poker I think you will not get payment but try to talk to a lawyer I think he will explain to you all

vvalente

vvalente

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will have to try with the regulatory agency. But in most cases the player always gets the loss. This if the room is not hosted in a tax haven, so it gets more difficult. Anyway, good luck.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada