Blackchip Poker disconnection/server issues

L

Legsdiamond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems during the past few weeks every few days BCP goes down. It just went down while I was in a $5 SNG. Do they refund your entry when the server issues occur? This is getting aggravating to play at BCP.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems during the past few weeks every few days BCP goes down. It just went down while I was in a $5 SNG. Do they refund your entry when the server issues occur? This is getting aggravating to play at BCP.

BCP is synonymous with ACR, and that question has been answered in numerous threads over the past two weeks.

Short answer is yes. If a game gets cancelled you should get your entry fee back in most situations. I believe, don't quote me on this, if the SnG has been playing for a little while and you are still in the game, they may chop the prize fund among all the remaining players based on chip stack size percentage. If a chop chip happens, then of course if you had been eliminated, then you will get nothing.

Either way you should check your Cashier before and after everything you get into and make sure that everything adds up. Don't be surprised if you see a little extra, extra in there if it was chopped! I found an extra 85 cents over what I thought I was expected to get!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't get this poker site on my computer. Every time I try the screen goes blank so I don't even try anymore. I guess there servers could be down every time I try. Lol I got enough sites.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack