BlackChip Poker

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently downloaded the Blackchip software so when I have the 100 posts I will be all set to jump in on the Cardschat free roll. I am sure most of you know they have free rolls going 24 hours a day, and if you finish in the top 10 of these free rolls you win a real cash prize. The cash prizes are not that much at all. The 1st place finisher rakes in an entire $2.50. Places 10-8 hit a massive .55c prize.

I have played a total of 4 of these free rolls now. Tonight was my 4th and the free roll consisted of 516 players. I am happy to say that through an insane amount of luck and skill I was able to cash tonight. It was a long hard grind. I placed 9th for a .55c cash. I outlasted 507 players over a period of 3 hours and 19minutes. I feel good about that.

See you all at the intertops Free Roll today,

Zer0 0uts

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done!

The cash isn't great compared to the number of players but it also gains you points on the weekly leaderboard. Top 10 win entry to the sit & crush tournament and 1st place also receives $215 entry to Sunday tournament.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Thank you very much for your preference, If you have any questions or need help please let me know.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a look at pokerstars freerolls and you may feel even better :)

I mean - I do not know what those people are thinking, but participating in freerolls with something like 4000 players dont seem too promising

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great job at cashing in the freeroll. The ACR/Blackchip 10$ freerolls are very tough to cash in. I have won a handful of them and cashed in a few more. It's a minefield early on.

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free Roll Baller

Hi! Thank you very much for your preference, If you have any questions or need help please let me know.
Thank you, I will. Oh and a second thank you for the $5 no deposit bonus. That is a really great way to show clients that they are important. I wish other sites would follow suite.

Take a look at pokerstars freerolls and you may feel even better :)

I mean - I do not know what those people are thinking, but participating in freerolls with something like 4000 players dont seem too promising
I am from the good ol' U.S.of A. I can not participate in pokerstars games. I wish I could.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you, I will. Oh and a second thank you for the $5 no deposit bonus. That is a really great way to show clients that they are important. I wish other sites would follow suite.

I am from the good ol' U.S.of A. I can not participate in pokerstars games. I wish I could.

You are very welcome! If you need help or have any questions, I'm here! :)

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack