Black Chip Poker

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you all reply is this poker room- black chip poker good/bad?
Tell me please your opinion about BCP!:)

Spiral46and2

Spiral46and2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its okay. I think the mtt suck. 4 hour late registration. Cmon. Cash games are okay. I had one withdraw by check and it took about 5 weeks. Im with fullflush right now. Mtts are a lot better imo.

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you man

Its okay. I think the mtt suck. 4 hour late registration. Cmon. Cash games are okay. I had one withdraw by check and it took about 5 weeks. Im with fullflush right now. Mtts are a lot better imo.

Wow man, really thank you for anwser to me,;) I was thought that nobody will no reply, to my post, but you was first,:cool: who answered and told to me and to other your opinion. Afer i wrote this post and was waiting for first answer... 4 days.

Spiral46and2

Spiral46and2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are more players at bcp, but fullflush is my favorite. Im usa so I dont have a lot of choices. Sucks

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are more players at bcp, but fullflush is my favorite. Im usa so I dont have a lot of choices. Sucks

Thank you expressing your point of view. Its nice to hear, that bcp have a lot of online players, because i am one of them, and i like to play poker rooms, where online is not 1000 players, but maybe 50000 players.

"I've played also fullflush poker, but im new in this room. But its seems pretty nice poker room, because good freerolls, also bcp have freerolls.

But i like very much this rooms black chip poker (bcp) and fullflush poker .

:cool:

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im dowloading right now fullflush :)

btw I like BCP

S

setzler

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
black chip and acr are very good for quick withdrwals or i wont play there cashout time is the most important if you cant get your money right away no reASON to play

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like AmericasCardRoom and have built my bankroll up . The rings games are very beatable. Since I've never withdrawn , I cant comment on that issue .

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack