Bitcoin and ACR

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to set up bitcoin so I can use America's Card Room. I have managed to set up an account on Coinbase, and successfully transferred $100 USD into it. Now, I am trying to figure out how to actually access it for ACR (or anything, actually).

I have gotten as far as creating a wallet on my desktop PC, using Electrum. I have researched how to transfer from Coinbase into Electrum. Everything I find says "go to Coinbase, and navigate to Account."

That'd be great, except I don't see any way to do that. No option for Account on my Coinbase homepage. I have attached a screenshot of Coinbase (I hope) - no option for Account.

Attachments

• 2020-06-14.jpg
    2020-06-14.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 18
A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Problem details

To sum up: I have successfully bought Bitcoin using Coinbase. Now, I don't see a way to transfer Bitcoin out of Coinbase into my e-wallet; or anywhere. Has anybody ever actually done this successfully?

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you buy btc with this 100? Once you have done that, I do think they lock it up for a few days, it may be a state to state thing. Anyways go to wpn open up deposit then choose btc. There will be a long like a long wallet address copy it. Then go to coinbase, click on btc, click on send, paste the address there. Send maximum there will be some sort of mining fee to send the btc. Then it's a waiting game.

J

JMG_118

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You've made a mistake

I'm sure you've made the same mistake that many of us made when we started at coinbase, you bought the bit coin with your bank account instead of using your banks ATM card... when you do this it takes 5 days to get your bitcoin..when you use your banks ATM visa card you get your bitcoin instantly... you wont make that mistake again tho.