beware of Chico Network - Poker Sites

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on different poker sites and experience the various events and experiences. I enjoy playing on BetonLine and then also set up accounts on Tiger Gaming and Sports Betting. I had no idea they all the same outfit - Chico Network.

I am a micro stakes player and mostly lose *sighs* For a few weeks I play on all three on different days or how the mood got me.

Suddenly i get locked out... says my account locked cause i violate their rules!!!! On all three sites! Like little $1-$2 player me a criminal.. Yikes!

I e-mail support at all three sites asking why what going on? Replies from just one says I under investigation - wow!

I frazzled... I look each TOS see who can complain to that they have my monies and ban me for who knows what... problem is No one.. they regulate themselves is no appeal, their registration is on remote island nations

I kept at it emailing each - demanding be told what going on. I contacted each their live chat and complained daily... always told they look into get get back to me.

i was so frustrated i felt like crying... combined they had my $350, but it was more like this is an injustice.

After over 10 days of this, one of the live chat support people says .. this is a result that I have numerous accounts on their site and thats cheating and a violation!
WHAT?????

i signed up each site same name, same info, deposited money and played. I had zero idea all three are the same... and it says that nowhere in their info so cause I had 3 accounts on their "network" Bet on Line, Tiger Gaming and Sports Betting - I was a criminal in violation?

Wow... so i demand talk to someone in charge - i say you can't steal my money!
I finally talk some supervisor basically tells me calm down they can do whatever they want! Holy cow - how they treat customers?
Anyway this guy says i illegal make accounts and I banned from Tiger Gaming and Sports Betting and they put monies i had there into account Bet On Line, and I can just play there...

so at least that was something .. all this over 2 weeks now of stress and tears.

So be careful. I would rather after this experience eat worms than ever play on a Chico poker site again.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Unfortunate series of events but rule was always around you should have done some research before opening account.They share player pools both for cash games and mtt that is why the rule is in place.

Note that there is a way to have both Sportsbetting and Betonline accounts. They make a special concession for us here at Cardschat. If you qualify for the Cardschat Freeroll Club you can have accounts on both sites as there is a Cardschat weekly freeroll on each site.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for The info

Wow that really does suck. thank you for the update and the information. I knew BOL was run by Tiger but had no idea the 3 were tied together.

Sorry to hear you lost your money. I hope you can find a better experience elsewhere as eatng worms just doesn't seem to appealing :))))))) LOL ;):D

may the karma get back to them 10 fold !