Betsson poker rooms move to iPoker

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As you know, the poker network MPN will close in May this year. According to unconfirmed information, yet three more network rooms will go to iPoker - Betsson, Betsafe and Nordicbet.

Many experts believe that, in fact, for all MPN showcases, the iPoker network is the only possible option to continue. Yes, and for the recently weakened iPoker, these transitions can be saving.

For the Betsson rooms, online poker is much better at iPoker than at MPN. Despite industry fame, the number of MPN players has declined every year, and especially since unibet left.

In turn, iPoker, although it has lost several rooms in recent years, is still one of the leading providers in the market. The potential transition of the MPN rooms may give iPoker a new impetus to become a serious competitor for the current industry leaders. :cool:

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope this doesn't mean they won't let people withdraw if the restricted country lists between the two sites aren't the same. Otherwise sweet news.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know if betsson is back up on iPoker? Not hearing anything from support :(

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Anyone know if betsson is back up on iPoker? Not hearing anything from support :(

Yes Betsson poker is back and all the other rooms. But they do not run any kind of promotions yet, I really enjoyed the 1k and 3k freerolls they were running before.

The only old MPN room now running special promotions are Coolbet, they offer a special deposit bonus for both old and new players, and missions that gives you tickets.
So I started playing at Coolbet for now.
coolbet.com/en/poker

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Betsson poker is back and all the other rooms. But they do not run any kind of promotions yet, I really enjoyed the 1k and 3k freerolls they were running before.

The only old MPN room now running special promotions are Coolbet, they offer a special deposit bonus for both old and new players, and missions that gives you tickets.
So I started playing at Coolbet for now.
coolbet.com/en/poker
Thanks, I'm a bit puzzled since I tried getting back to the tables from the betsson page but it says "this game is unavailable". How do I start playing again?

Those 1/3k freerolls were bomb, fairly small field compared to what you can win. I joined 888 recently and it's like a 9k player field in freerolls that offer a fraction of the winnings that microgaming did, so I'm not even bothering with them.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It works here. Try to download the client. Instant Play from their web page also works fine.
Looks like now that they are on iPoker I'm in a restricted country. RIP microgaming [emoji20]

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
You must be in sweden then, here in norway we do not have any restrictions.
I don't know the reasons but I think it is because Sweden agreed on a license so only certain poker rooms are allowed.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
mpn network was much better network for players rake was smal and promos good on ipoker it sucks rake is huge and network promos are bad maybe if betsafe get their own extra promos i will play there

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
mpn network was much better network for players rake was smal and promos good on ipoker it sucks rake is huge and network promos are bad maybe if betsafe get their own extra promos i will play there

They need to do something , that's for sure. Right now it seems like most of the old rooms just follow iPoker promotions, which is really bad.
Coolbet is the only room so far trying to give something extra to the players.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately for me this is bad news (since i-poker is closed to Ukraine) and in general on shares and rakeback this network is less attractive than the old MPN!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
from my point of view that is bad decision because iPoker network is in downfall spiral, but that is their business strategy

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They all had good promotions, Nordic, Betsafe and Betsson.

They use to offer also a ongame pokerroom, Betsafe.
They dont have any promotions yet.

That micorgaming is gone, is a big lose for the pokerindustrie.
Many rooms just stopped offering poker.

Ipoker is just a fine pokersoftware, enough players and many promotions.

All the poker went down, the last years, and it will continue more and more.

I think we will be hearing from Betsafe, Betsson around the holidays when they will offer promotional activities....

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest I was counting on this change because in the microgaming network I played on average, it depended a lot on luck, e.g. with AA I don't remember when I won the hand there: P
Unfortunately, the room changed to ipoker where Polish players can not play.
Apparently they are working on some alternative but I doubt that something will change.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I see no point playing there anymore, until they offer some decent promotions, only Coolbet for now.
You might as well play on Party or Stars, much better software.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe Microgaming closed.I had accounts at many of their online poker rooms.I know that 32 red Poker stopped offering poker and migrated into Unibet.And now I really doubt I can play at Betsafe,Betsson or any other online poker room from the old Microgaming and that's because my country restricted almost all of them.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker under over competitive. :(