theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It becomes worrying
After partypoker in 2019 and pokerstars in 2020 left Serbian market now Betsafe and Betsson are leaving too
Important announcement

Due to changes in regulation, Betsson will no longer be operating in Serbia. Our website will be unavailable from 13 November 2020.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the other hand, I don't see too much point in playing there(i mean Betsafe and Betsson).There are far more interesting skins in the iPoker network, like bet365, WH and BestPoker.Their promotions are better, as well as their loyalty program.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
:mad:well i like their cash promo with poker hands and now ma money their is stuck i can not play anything and i have less then 20 e to wthdraw

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the other hand, I don't see too much point in playing there(i mean Betsafe and Betsson).There are far more interesting skins in the iPoker network, like bet365, WH and BestPoker.Their promotions are better, as well as their loyalty program.
You are right thats no harm for Serbian players, in fact, they have strayed to iPoker and got lost there, but I am sentimental due to their time at MPN

Betsafe Poker Safe Poker Sites