Betonline VIP points

Ecolando

Ecolando

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,

Just noticed that Betonline recently stopped scheduling the hourly VIP point freerolls. I'm very disappointed as these come in quite handy for rebuilding bankroll. Not sure if they plan on bringing something back to replace them, but for now there is no way to spend my VIP points.. Anyone have more info on it? I chatted with support and all they could tell me was that management implemented the change.. So I emailed management and so far no response.

J

JMG_118

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TOTALLY WORTHLESS

I have over 100,000 points, and they are worth less than toilet paper. At least toilet paper you you can use it to wipe something. I keep thinking at some point they will give incentive for playing there, but they know that the U.S. market is down to a very small handful of sites so they don't believe they have to.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, i noticed it, i don't have many points but to collect points now seems to be almost irrelevant.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this information. I didn't realize this. Luckily I had used up all but just a few points.

Ecolando

Ecolando

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 tournaments available

Hey all,

I did notice on Saturday there are 2 tournaments you can use VIP points for.

1st one is at 1pm and offers tickets to the $60,000 GTD $109 buy in Sunday event to the top 13 players. This one costs 28,000 or so VIP points.

2nd one is at 4pm and offers tickets to a $5.50 buy in satellite to the top 19 players. The $5.50 sattelite offers 10 tix guaranteed to the $109 60k gtd. This one costs 2000 VIP points.

I guess I'll be playing both of these and then perhaps I'll score big in the 60k event haha.

What are all your names on betonline? I may have played at a table with you before.

TheSack04

TheSack04

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,

I did notice on Saturday there are 2 tournaments you can use VIP points for.

1st one is at 1pm and offers tickets to the $60,000 GTD $109 buy in Sunday event to the top 13 players. This one costs 28,000 or so VIP points.

2nd one is at 4pm and offers tickets to a $5.50 buy in satellite to the top 19 players. The $5.50 sattelite offers 10 tix guaranteed to the $109 60k gtd. This one costs 2000 VIP points.

I guess I'll be playing both of these and then perhaps I'll score big in the 60k event haha.

What are all your names on betonline? I may have played at a table with you before.
I haven't been able to find these, is there a filter I need to use or do they just show up?

Ecolando

Ecolando

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't been able to find these, is there a filter I need to use or do they just show up?

No filter so you gotta know where to look. I think they are only offered on Saturday. There is one tomorrow at 1:00 that awards 45 tickets to the $100k guaranteed on sunday

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi yes I also was unhappy about this vip points are now unless as I am unable any of these tournements either no incentive for players

B2199707

B2199707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they will bring it back i used most of my vip points but wouldnt mind using what i have left:)

2vklover

2vklover

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do earn them

I dont even know how to get vip points?

2vklover

2vklover

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
?

Are they like the equivalent to combat points on acr?

W

wallyworld127

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
vip points on betonline

Are they like the equivalent to combat points on acr?

that is what you would think considering almost every site i have played on does almost the same thing as acr wiht there vip points/battle points/ frequent player points. But it seems like the vip on B. Online is a little different. From what i gather there used to be freerolls and now im understanding that htere is only sattys on saturday... so kinda sorta is your answer.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello also note there are now only two points vip tournaments saturdays

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I am also disappointed with that site ... that taking away the possibility of using the VIP points is only one of the other opportunities that have been taking away ... as for example there were before the jack freerolls ... and now not offer not a single freeroll at all

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are there even VIP tourneys on Saturdays now?

P

Picklerick72

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant find any. I think they stopped them

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy betonline overall but their vip points are basically useless. You use to be able to use them to buy into some tournaments. That is no longer the case. So what really is the point of them other than improving your status level? At this time they can't really be used.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VIP Points Filter

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to chime in here on the VIP points from BOL. There is actually a filter you can use on the site that will tell you which tournaments can be played with the points.
I like everybody else was disappointed about the points (I have about 34,000). Anyway, after you go to the tournament section-go to the next line down and there will be a tab that says filter toward the right side of the page. Click on that and inside there will be 4 choices of how to pay for the entry fee. Uncheck all the boxes except for the one that says VIP points. Its true some days, the result will be zero but on the days there are tournaments where you can use the points-those tournaments come up.
Im not sure the exact days (someone mentioned saturdays here), but there are times you can still use those points.
I used the live chat and she/he didnt even know about the filter. Hopefully there are more than the 2 mentioned above or maybe not...

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many VIP Points do you have?

How many VIP Points do you have on the bet online poker site?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not many 2800 rarely play there and am just one star,
Are VIP points worth anything on higher levels 2 stars to 5 stars?
Any way to use them would probably play more big events there if got something back enjoyed playing the $109 Sunday main event awhile back but seems tough when get nothing back for paying a lot of rake pity because has good smooth running software.
Week 1 task 1

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,

Just noticed that Betonline recently stopped scheduling the hourly VIP point freerolls. I'm very disappointed as these come in quite handy for rebuilding bankroll. Not sure if they plan on bringing something back to replace them, but for now there is no way to spend my VIP points.. Anyone have more info on it? I chatted with support and all they could tell me was that management implemented the change.. So I emailed management and so far no response.

I don't think they will restore it again ...:mad:

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,

I don’t know what you want to say about this in this thread, you could say exactly the same topics in the topics below! Below the topic is one and the second and you made a third.

L

lucero53

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cuantos vip

how many vip points do i have to be 10,000 how do i know

J

joshua360

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see the bankroll builder tourneys that can be entered with VIP points.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I asked a BOL rep, she says there are none offered now and that when new ones are available, they will let players know...

Yeah. Not holding my breath.

It's really a shame, because in my experience, the "online magic" is pretty reasonable on BOL.

Back in March I did see two VIP pts tourneys. But after that, no more. I should have jumped on them.