BetOnline and SportSbetting accounts. How to play both sites?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In happened at the end of this winter.
Played CC games, won some money, used these money to play MTTs, won some, cashed out from both SB and BoL accounts to Bitcoin.
Logging on next week and see that both of my accounts are blocked...
Contacted support - they wanted me to do a SELFIE with documents next to my face together with photos and scans of utility bill, ID and such. Well I've never done a single selfie in my life and I think it's stupid to take self photos, but after a week or two I've decided to send them what they've asked. Then the nightmare has started " We can't clearly see the numbers on your ID next to your face"... OFC you can't see it, because my fingers are covering the numbers while I hold the ID, that's why I've sent you the other photo of ID alone... - that's what I wanted to write, but instead I was polite and kind and sent them a nice reply... but support wasn't fast and it lasted for a month or more to resolve this situation.

In the result I've got just one account unblocked and this email:

This is Nancy Diggins from Financial Services. Hoping you are well by the time you receive this email.
“At Sportsbetting, we pride ourselves on providing our players with a trusted and reliable online experience that delivers exceptional customer service. In return, we expect fair and ethical play from our players.
We take the security and safety of our players seriously, as a result players found multi-accounting or doing anything that we believe compromises the fairness of play or game security at Sportsbetting will not be tolerated.
Any player that our security and fraud team find guilty of acting in an unethical manner and in a way that generally violates our Fair Play policy will have their account closed, account funds confiscated, and subsequently will be banned from playing at Sportsbetting along with all other sites on our network.
Our zero tolerance policies are to the benefit of all customers, who can continue to enjoy playing online at Sportsbetting confident that our high standards ensure vigilance when it comes to maintaining game integrity and a service that they can trust and depend on.”

We have decided to close all duplicate accounts, leave SB**(***@gmail.com) open. If you continue to ignore our policy and behave similarly moving forward, we will act to remove all bonuses and associated winnings from your account – without notice and without further explanation.

Regards,

I had just one account at SB and just one account at BoL, been playing for a month or more. Haven't deposited, won couple of dollars in CC games and won some more in MTTs, cashed out and got both accounts blocked.

SO

How do you guys keep playing at both sites?

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I'm going to assume you never played in any one tournament with both accounts? If so, I'm not sure why they blocked your account. Maybe someone here at Cardschat can help you get this fixed because if you did nothing wrong they shouldn't ban you. Maybe they are just upset that your freerolling them and not depositing so their coming up with an invalid excuse that you are multi accounting.

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played CC games, won some money, used these money to play MTTs, won some, cashed out from both SB and BoL accounts to Bitcoin.
Contacted support - they wanted me to do a SELFIE with documents next to my face together with photos and scans of utility bill, ID and such. Well I've never done a single selfie in my life and I think it's stupid to take self photos, but after a week or two I've decided to send them what they've asked. Then the nightmare has started " We can't clearly see the numbers on your ID next to your face"... OFC you can't see it, because my fingers are covering the numbers while I hold the ID, that's why I've sent you the other photo of ID alone... - that's what I wanted to write, but instead I was polite and kind and sent them a nice reply... but support wasn't fast and it lasted for a month or more to resolve this situation.

This is Nancy Diggins from Financial Services. Hoping you are well by the time you receive this email.
“At Sportsbetting, we pride ourselves on providing our players with a trusted and reliable online experience that delivers exceptional customer service. In return, we expect fair and ethical play from our players.
We take the security and safety of our players seriously, as a result players found multi-accounting or doing anything that we believe compromises the fairness of play or game security at Sportsbetting will not be tolerated.
Any player that our security and fraud team find guilty of acting in an unethical manner and in a way that generally violates our Fair Play policy will have their account closed, account funds confiscated, and subsequently will be banned from playing at Sportsbetting along with all other sites on our network.
Our zero tolerance policies are to the benefit of all customers, who can continue to enjoy playing online at Sportsbetting confident that our high standards ensure vigilance when it comes to maintaining game integrity and a service that they can trust and depend on.”

We have decided to close all duplicate accounts, leave SB**(***@gmail.com) open. If you continue to ignore our policy and behave similarly moving forward, we will act to remove all bonuses and associated winnings from your account – without notice and without further explanation.

Regards,

I had just one account at SB and just one account at BoL, been playing for a month or more. Haven't deposited, won couple of dollars in CC games and won some more in MTTs, cashed out and got both accounts blocked.

SO

it is aganst the rules to play on both sites cause they block mine too

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it should not be a problem to play on both sites,
but if you play in one tournament from one site,
drops off .. and you go from the second site in the same tournament
this leads to blocking of accounts...

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it should not be a problem to play on both sites,
but if you play in one tournament from one site,
drops off .. and you go from the second site in the same tournament
this leads to blocking of accounts...

This has never happened, because I have never played both sites during same day. Any other reasons? And can I try and register a new account at BoL with a new email address or it will lead to a permanent block of both SB and BoL?

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has never happened, because I have never played both sites during same day. Any other reasons? And can I try and register a new account at BoL with a new email address or it will lead to a permanent block of both SB and BoL?
I have registrations in three site from this network with the same email
so far I have no problems...

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Don't do that. There is nothing you can do other than to have a mod on here contact them for you on your behalf explaining the situation.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have registrations in three site from this network with the same email
so far I have no problems...

Really? I had different emails for each site.
Have you cashed out or deposited anything?
I believe that they've blocked my accounts after i made withdrawals without making any deposits...:flute: usually poker rooms are performing security checks during withdrawals.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't do that. There is nothing you can do other than to have a mod on here contact them for you on your behalf explaining the situation.
Do I have to send a PM to Debi or Tammy to do that? Cause I've posted both of my nicknames into "Post your BoL and SB usernames here" thread long time ago, right after I've registered at both sites.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you continue to ignore our policy and behave similarly moving forward, we will act to remove all bonuses and associated winnings from your account – without notice and without further explanation

clearly they are accusing you of something:eek: hope you work it out.

it is aganst the rules to play on both sites cause they block mine too

we all play BOL on Wed. and sports betting on Fri. :eek:

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
clearly they are accusing you of something:eek: hope you work it out.

Accusing me? In what? For example?
I got both of my accounts blocked without any explanation. When I've contacted them with questions I've received a typical answer that I need to send documents, without answers to my questions.
SO far I see the single problem is that I've contacted SportsBetting support team using email that was registered at BetOnline, but I've explained it in my message. Is this the reason?

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah you are either going to have to find someone on here willing to help you out or find away to get a hold of someone higher up from their support team to help resolve this matter because dealing with regular support will either not get you anywhere or make it take a lot longer than it needs to. Have you tried calling in?

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Accusing me? In what? For example?
I got both of my accounts blocked without any explanation. When I've contacted them with questions I've received a typical answer that I need to send documents, without answers to my questions.
SO far I see the single problem is that I've contacted SportsBetting support team using email that was registered at BetOnline, but I've explained it in my message. Is this the reason?

no idea, but how do you interpret this line in your email?

"If you continue to ignore our policy and behave similarly moving forward,"

I don't think your email was the problem as most of us have many email addresses.
you need to hear from them exactly how you ignored policy and behaved in a way they didn't approve of.
just putting my two cents in not accusing :D

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no idea, but how do you interpret this line in your email?

"If you continue to ignore our policy and behave similarly moving forward,"

I don't think your email was the problem as most of us have many email addresses.
you need to hear from them exactly how you ignored policy and behaved in a way they didn't approve of.
just putting my two cents in not accusing :D

It's not 2cents, thanks for your 2 dollars! :D
I have no idea what this is about. Do You recommend me to contact them with a single question about this policy violation? Well I already asked twice in my emails in March, what was the reason, but haven't received any exact answer except for multiaccounting and requests for the documents.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not 2cents, thanks for your 2 dollars! :D
I have no idea what this is about. Do You recommend me to contact them with a single question about this policy violation? Well I already asked twice in my emails in March, what was the reason, but haven't received any exact answer except for multiaccounting and requests for the documents.

well we all have one account at BOL and one account at SportsBetting,
and our name in that thread with both names listed so that's not multi-accounting.

I would call them to get a clear answer. also if you use a decent camera you should be able to get a picture that can be zoomed in to read the documents. pain in the butt, but I've done it. I would send it to both sites. ask what you can do to get your other site back.
hope something works, good luck :)

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Normally you cannot have accounts on more than one Chico Network Sites (Betonline, SportsBetting Poker & Tiger Gaming)

They make an exception for us Cardschat members and allow us to have both Betonline and Sportsbetting Poker accounts because of the freerolls. You are supposed to submit your details on this thread here https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...your-bol-sportsbetting-usernames-here-291541/ as well as update the information on your profile (Which I see you have done already). All information is found on first post on that thread on what you need to provide.

Once you do those both things above the CC admins forward the information and you can have accounts on both BOL and SB. Unfortunately I am guessing they do not forward list everyday they may do it every week or every month I do not know. I would suggest reaching out to one of them (Either Tammy or Debi) and explaining the situation and see if they can help you by sending your information over in a timely manner.

You will still have to verify your account if they asked you to. But this is strange for me they normally do not ask for a selfie this must be something new. In fact if you did not deposit via visa or mastercard they normally do not ask for any documents.

I have done a selfie verification before for a payment processor you need to make sure that the details on the documents are easily seen which can sometimes be a challenge. Words and numbers on you Driver's License are so small in comparison to your face and also holding the document your hands sometimes obscure the letters and numbers. .

You will need to make a deposit and roll it at least once before you can make any withdrawal. See my post here it covers withdrawing from BOL it also applies to SB https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...osit-before-withdraw-421987/post-5054427.html

Best of Luck

Regards,

SO

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well we all have one account at BOL and one account at SportsBetting,
and our name in that thread with both names listed so that's not multi-accounting.

I would call them to get a clear answer. also if you use a decent camera you should be able to get a picture that can be zoomed in to read the documents. pain in the butt, but I've done it. I would send it to both sites. ask what you can do to get your other site back.
hope something works, good luck :)

Regarding documents. Frontal camera was focusing on the face and it has lower resolution, so I've checked 5 selfies that I've made and one of them had my photo and name on the ID clearly visible, but numbers were not visible, so I made a separate photo of ID alone, one more photo of the ID where everything was clearly visible. Utility bill papers are not in my name, however last name is the same. So in the result I had to send them 3 separate packages of my photos and scans. It's like they've been bullying me. "Id is not clearly visible on the selfie" WHAT? It's visible and there is a separate photo of it... Utility bill is not in your name, ofc it's not, because appartment is not in my name, but it belongs to my family and this is my address registered with their system. How else can I get this utility bill for the electricity? Draw it in Photoshop? If I'll be using Photoshop - why would I use a different First name? SO sick, it's like they wanted to waste my time and have a good laugh.

Well, I've listed my usernames at specified thread here several weeks before I've won any money at this network. I'm not based in the US, and I'm not sure that I'll be speaking well, haven't tried to speak English for like 8 years now, only chatting and listening English news and videoblogger, but sending a message is easy to do.

What do you think is better? To ask our admins to contact them, or to contact them on my own with a question about second account? I made a withdrawal to Bitcoin without making any deposit, their system did that without any verification. Then I got my accounts blocked. I think that this is the reason... not sure, but what else?

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally you cannot have accounts on more than one Chico Network Sites (Betonline, SportsBetting Poker & Tiger Gaming)

They make an exception for us Cardschat members and allow us to have both Betonline and Sportsbetting Poker accounts because of the freerolls. You are supposed to submit your details on this thread here https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...your-bol-sportsbetting-usernames-here-291541/ as well as update the information on your profile (Which I see you have done already). All information is found on first post on that thread on what you need to provide.

Once you do those both things above the CC admins forward the information and you can have accounts on both BOL and SB. Unfortunately I am guessing they do not forward list everyday they may do it every week or every month I do not know. I would suggest reaching out to one of them (Either Tammy or Debi) and explaining the situation and see if they can help you by sending your information over in a timely manner.

You will still have to verify your account if they asked you to. But this is strange for me they normally do not ask for a selfie this must be something new. In fact if you did not deposit via Visa or Mastercard they normally do not ask for any documents.

I have done a selfie verification before for a payment processor you need to make sure that the details on the documents are easily seen which can sometimes be a challenge. Words and numbers on you Driver's License are so small in comparison to your face and also holding the document your hands sometimes obscure the letters and numbers. .

You will need to make a deposit and roll it at least once before you can make any withdrawal. See my post here it covers withdrawing from BOL it also applies to SB https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...osit-before-withdraw-421987/post-5054427.html

Best of Luck

Thanks, You are right, I've updated my BoL and Sportsbetting nicknames in specified thread as soon as I've registered there. And I haven't played CC freeroll there for some time after the registration, cause normally I play US poker sites when I have some job to do at the PC during evening-night hours. Cause all freerolls at US poker sites are starting at 1-2-3AM for me. If there is no paid work, that i can mix with poker session, then I prefer to use the bed at nights.

And you're not right about the withdrawal process. I did withdrawals to bitcoin without making any deposits, it was 24hr process without any verification. Then, next time when I've tried to log in - both accounts been blocked. In my first message to the support team I've mentioned about thread at CardsChat, but there was no single word about it in their answers. They also haven't answered me about the reason for blocking. In their emails they only wanted to see my documents and answers been long, and some of them looked like it was bullying (read above post). After I've sent them 3rd package with documents (including photos from previous 2 packs) they've unblocked only SB account.

What are the possible reasons?
- Withdrawing to Bitcoin without depositing? In your thread you're stating that deposits are necessary.
- 2 accounts with different emails?
- My nickname is DONALD_TR***P, and they're all democrats there???:nurse:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They are actually actually Mexican Carvan as the shameful US President puts it, most of their services including payment processing are outsourced to a company in Panama.

But all joking aside you should get in touch with their live chat. Explain the situation and hopefully a representative can help you out. Last year I had an issue with BOL and 3 different reps said 3 different things and it seemed I would never get anything sorted. I eventually spoke with a really nice rep and she sorted me out, some of their reps are stupid to put it nicely hopefully you meet one of the helpful ones.

You must deposit and roll it before you withdraw that is their rule, it could be the reason why they are giving you problems, I don't know, they will have to answer that question for you.

Different email address on each account should not cause any problem. What would cause and issue is if you have 2 Betonline accounts or 2 SportsBetting accounts.

Here is the link to the page with the live chat help. If that does not work or they don't give you any answers try calling them via the number on that page. If you are not in the US I suggest using one of those free call programs/websites as calls can be costly from outside US.
https://www.betonline.ag/contact-us

Best of luck
Thanks, You are right, I've updated my BoL and Sportsbetting nicknames in specified thread as soon as I've registered there. And I haven't played CC freeroll there for some time after the registration, cause normally I play US poker sites when I have some job to do at the PC during evening-night hours. Cause all freerolls at US poker sites are starting at 1-2-3AM for me. If there is no paid work, that i can mix with poker session, then I prefer to use the bed at nights.

And you're not right about the withdrawal process. I did withdrawals to bitcoin without making any deposits, it was 24hr process without any verification. Then, next time when I've tried to log in - both accounts been blocked. In my first message to the support team I've mentioned about thread at CardsChat, but there was no single word about it in their answers. They also haven't answered me about the reason for blocking. In their emails they only wanted to see my documents and answers been long, and some of them looked like it was bullying (read above post). After I've sent them 3rd package with documents (including photos from previous 2 packs) they've unblocked only SB account.

What are the possible reasons?
- Withdrawing to Bitcoin without depositing? In your thread you're stating that deposits are necessary.
- 2 accounts with different emails?
- My nickname is DONALD_TR***P, and they're all democrats there???:nurse:

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips

Regards,

SO

They make an exception for us Cardschat members and allow us to have both Betonline and Sportsbetting Poker accounts because of the freerolls. You are supposed to submit your details on this thread here https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...your-bol-sportsbetting-usernames-here-291541/

Just write down in the link that Joesi told you and wait. I did too. And it was solved in 1 week, it could be longer, we just have to wait ...
Thanks to Cardschat I am already playing on Wednesday at BOL and on Friday at SB.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone encounter login problem in Betonline using web browser recently?

I'm experiencing a weird problem since last week.
I can log-in to the Betonline Poker Room, But can't their website.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips

That's strange, I just entered the website and the poker room. It will be that you have problems with the password. Well I use the same password for both. check out

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Yes

Since they forced us to change or password a few weeks ago I sometimes have problems logging in both client and website. It is solved by exiting and trying again you get in eventually after 2 or 3 times.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline - SportsBetting SUCKSSS!!!

MY ACCOUNTS BLOCKED!!!

I have Betonline Account for quite sometime and recently open Sportsbetting Account since it was required here for Cardschat Freeoll Club (also because I have log-in problem with my Betonline Account).

I chatted with Customer Support to claim my Free Tickets for New Player Freerolls since I just made my first deposit at Sportsbetting. but they would give not me the free tickets.

Then they found out that I was having Both Betonline and Sportsbetting account, and the guy told me he will disable my New Sportsbetting Account as it was prohibited.

I got pissed and requested that they close as well my Betonline Account as I was having login problem (which I already reported to them, but they seem to not find any problem)

I'm not sure what's you thought on this guys!

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is what I read:
"We have decided to close all duplicate accounts, leave SB**(***@gmail.com) open."
What they say is that you had duplicate accounts.

The problem with BetOnline and Sportsbetting is that there are no "both sites" - they are one and the same, as we all know.

So they are correct - from this perspective - you had duplicate accounts and they shut down all but one.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars