BetOnline & Sportsbetting

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, so i made 24$ on a Betonline freroll last week. Contact them via livechat to check how much money do i have to deposit in order to withdraw. The guy says 20$.

Today i won 60$ on Sportsbetting and asked the same question on the LiveChat and the lady says 50$.

First question.
They are using the same software and have the same people on the live chat so can anyone confirm that this is the same group of people?

Now I asked again people from BetOnline and she says that the minimum is 50$

She sent me my conversation with the other guy and as she says that he used 20$ as an example. How stupid is that?

Can you guys share your experience or give me any advice ?

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the deposit varies depending on how you wanna do it bit coin might be a 20$ minimum but credit cards are 50 I believe.On the deposit page it should tell you the minimum of each type of transaction. Sometimes its just better to do self checkout than to deal with paid employees

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright, so i made 24$ on a Betonline freroll last week. Contact them via livechat to check how much money do i have to deposit in order to withdraw. The guy says 20$.

Today i won 60$ on Sportsbetting and asked the same question on the LiveChat and the lady says 50$.

First question.
They are using the same software and have the same people on the live chat so can anyone confirm that this is the same group of people?

Now I asked again people from BetOnline and she says that the minimum is 50$

She sent me my conversation with the other guy and as she says that he used 20$ as an example. How stupid is that?

Can you guys share your experience or give me any advice ?

they are politics of the poker rooms, in most of the rooms you are going to request that you make a deposit to validate your retirement

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have an account on both of these sites.
I have never had problems with the withdrawal funds.
For example, a few days ago, I withdrawal funds in the amount of $ 25 to my electronic purse.
Good luck.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i guess ill have to deposit 50 and play ..

B2199707

B2199707

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Should still try out the sportsbettinf section

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am going to be honest here..ive been put off both these sites within literally minutes of joining both sites, i get 2 phonecalls from Nevada - they were making out they were welcoming me but soon got to asking me if i was going to deposit...i politely said no...not yet.
I took my phone number off the marketing preferences as i have never been called before to make a deposit and feel somewhat chased..not a great start but hey - its a business :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like how their sales team approaches things. But once you get money on the site, you won't have to deal w/ them anymore, and the table selection is decent for cash games. Not sure as much about tournaments.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like how their sales team approaches things. But once you get money on the site, you won't have to deal w/ them anymore, and the table selection is decent for cash games. Not sure as much about tournaments.

I have a question regarding withdraw, is skrill an option, because it's the only thing i use, so there is no point in making a deposit if i don't have that option

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won $ 40 on sportsbetting. I previously paid a minimum amount. I got my money, after 2 days he arrived at skrill. After 4 days in Freeroll I won again $ 40, and I got it 2 days later. I think you can get any amount with a minimum deposit.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won $ 40 on sportsbetting. I previously paid a minimum amount. I got my money, after 2 days he arrived at skrill. After 4 days in Freeroll I won again $ 40, and I got it 2 days later. I think you can get any amount with a minimum deposit.

Yah but first you made a deposit and after you won money on freeroll, i mean i can try with lower deposit but i don't won't to leave my money there and btw u can withdraw to skrill right ?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars