PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hey all

Today I got the following email from SportsBetting Poker and Betonline. I check my accounts and got $5 free in Poker balance and the satellite ticket.

"The holiday season started early at SportsBetting and we don’t want you to miss out on a promotion you already know quite well. The 25 DAYS OF POKER just started and there’s $25,000 in cash waiting for you to claim it. But if that wasn’t enough, here’s a little extra love to make your holidays merry and bright:
  • $5 in FREE cash deposited into your account
  • FREE ticket to the Sunday $60,000 GTD Satellite ($16.50 value)
  • 100% reload bonus up to $1,000 (Bonus code: XMAS1000)
We wrap the season with a $10,000 Main Event tournament on December 25th at 1:00pm ET. To secure your seat all you need to do is complete the daily missions and finish in the top 25 of our daily freerolls"

So check your accounts and see if you got some free stuff as well!

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing the daily requirements and have played 4 of the freerolls(haven't cashed yet, one was an allin first hand tourney). I did see the 16.50 sat ticket, but have not been credited with the 5 dollars. Did you have to do anything to get the 5 dollars?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Did not do anything.

I have actually not played any of the Christmas challenge this year. I completed almost all last year maybe that's why they sent me it. Or maybe it is random players.
I have been playing the daily requirements and have played 4 of the freerolls(haven't cashed yet, one was an allin first hand tourney). I did see the 16.50 sat ticket, but have not been credited with the 5 dollars. Did you have to do anything to get the 5 dollars?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not receive an email :-(

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have been playing poker for about one year and until now I have played only on pokerstars. Recently, I also created an account on the ACR. I do not currently have an account on Betonline or SportBetting, but I drew attention to the freerolls offered by the CardsChat community, and so I also plan to create an account on SportsButting and Betonline.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not received an email like this from SB/BOL yet. Of course I have never deposited money with them, nor have I played there for a few months. I do have a over $30 on my account. So not sure what qualifies you to get that kind of email from them.

@joeisi The email mentions a reload bonus. Can I assume that you have made a deposit at one of these sites then? Maybe that is a qualifier.

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice incentive. GL to you joeisi. TID.
Did you made a deposit at the 2018 year?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars