betonline shut down my account

K

Kemberly

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was looking for a new poker site recently, so I registered an account on the site and recharged $ 50. I was bbled when I was singled out with a player, and lost the fifty dollars, but he was very reckless. , So I recharged another 20 dollars, and continued to find this player. In the following games, I always won him, and finally won 500 dollars, which made me very excited. Then I chose to withdraw and fell asleep. After I woke up, I logged in to my betonline account and found that my account could not be logged in. I asked the customer service why this happened, and the customer service could not answer. They always asked me to wait a while before I changed the third one. After a customer service, they said they closed my account because of my actions last night. He claimed to have sent me a message and I did not receive any email. This shocked me. Do any friends have the same experience? Is this site only allowed to lose money and not to win money?

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
They closed your account because of your actions? Which actions? Did you use any illegal soft?
Its sound unreal that they block your acc because your winning.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Maybe they are thinking your last action had some kind of chip dumping.

Did they say you are under some kind of investigation??

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would assume either the cashout or "possible" bum hunting triggers the lock