BetOnline Mission (SNG) Grinders

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm wondering if anyone here on CC does or has done the weekly mission grinders contests on BetOnline?

I'm attempting the SNG missions this week which are:

1) Play 20 PKO SNGs (Knock out SNGs)
2) Play 75 Hyper SNGs
3) Place in 100 Hyper SNGs
4) Place in 5 Texas 6+ SNGs
5) Play 50 Windfall Tournaments

If you complete 3 of the 5 missions, you get a ticket to the weekly $2,000 Freeroll which is only for players who have completed at least 3 missions in the week. I expect the field to be relatively small, actually only 2 players have qualified so far with 3 1/2 days to go. I'm anticipating being able to complete missions 1, 2, and 4 easily, with the possibility of completing #3 as well. I don't think I'm going to even attempt #5 as the windfall SNGs are out of my BR right now (min buy in of $3).

So...I'll update in a few days as I gain entry to the tournament and I'll let you all know how it goes.

:)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far so good. I'm about a third of the way there in volume and I have been served some run good over the last 30 games. :)

BR increased by 70% in 1 day! Yes please!

Lets keep this going!

I'm putting in a long session tonight while I play the CC ACR freeroll, so I hope to be qualified or close to it by tonight.

Wish me well! :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
#1 completed
10 hypers away from completing #2
On pace to be able to complete #3 with two more long HU sessions.
#4 I'm saving after I complete 1-3
#5 I'm not going to attempt

And...my BR is increasing during this fun mission. :)

I'm actually almost at $100 BR (about $95) so I'm considering jumping up to the $3.50s (I'm currently playing the $1.50s).

This is fun!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, I wanted to brag about these top two February Profit Rankings (good thing these two tournament types account for 60% of my games!)

:)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 3
jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never got into the $2K freeroll because on Friday night I lost internet for the evening and I have been dealing with some illness that has made me unmotivated to play.

The good news is that my BR is now over $100!!! :):):)

Also, March is going to be a big month with freerolls on BoL. It all starts in two days (March 5th), I'm excited!