Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BET ONLINE JUNE BITCOIN PROMO - Here is what they want you to know:

Everyone wants fast, accurate and hassle free deposits and withdrawals. Bitcoin (BTC) - might be the answer for you. Due to it being fast, secure and having no transactions fees BetOnline thinks it’s a great fit for transferring money to and from BetOnline.ag.

You might want to consider switching to Bitcoin for all of your deposits and withdrawals at BetOnline.ag. In the month of June the BetOnline.ag team is offering an extremely generous promotion for Bitcoin clients.

You’ll get 5% above BTC market value when you deposit at BetOnline until the end of June. For example, if you deposit $250 in BTC, BetOnline will charge you 5% less than the cost of the currency at current market rates.

You can still earn the 100% Bonus (code: CRYPTO100) for first time cryptocurrency deposits. If you’re an existing BetOnline cryptocurrency client you can reload your account and get a 35% Bonus (code: CRYPTO35). Click here for more information and full terms and conditions for both Crypto Bonus offers.

If you’re new to Bitcoin, BetOnline.ag has a comprehensive tutorial that can get you up an running with Bitcoin in record time. From buying BTC, to setting up a wallet to making your deposit we’ve got all the information you need. The BetOnline.ag Bitcoin 101 tutorial could help you make deposits and withdrawals safely, securely and economically.

Click here for the BetOnline.ag Bitcoin 101 Help Page

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BET ONLINE JUNE BITCOIN PROMO - Here is what they want you to know:

Everyone wants fast, accurate and hassle free deposits and withdrawals. Bitcoin (BTC) - might be the answer for you. Due to it being fast, secure and having no transactions fees BetOnline thinks it’s a great fit for transferring money to and from BetOnline.ag.

You might want to consider switching to Bitcoin for all of your deposits and withdrawals at BetOnline.ag. In the month of June the BetOnline.ag team is offering an extremely generous promotion for Bitcoin clients.

You’ll get 5% above BTC market value when you deposit at BetOnline until the end of June. For example, if you deposit $250 in BTC, BetOnline will charge you 5% less than the cost of the currency at current market rates.

You can still earn the 100% Bonus (code: CRYPTO100) for first time cryptocurrency deposits. If you’re an existing BetOnline cryptocurrency client you can reload your account and get a 35% Bonus (code: CRYPTO35). Click here for more information and full terms and conditions for both Crypto Bonus offers.

If you’re new to Bitcoin, BetOnline.ag has a comprehensive tutorial that can get you up an running with Bitcoin in record time. From buying BTC, to setting up a wallet to making your deposit we’ve got all the information you need. The BetOnline.ag Bitcoin 101 tutorial could help you make deposits and withdrawals safely, securely and economically.

Click here for the BetOnline.ag Bitcoin 101 Help Page

Looked at post but whats a trusted wallet for desktop? Ive got coinmama for desktop just need a wallet to go with it

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 100% & 35% Bonus using Crypto Bitcon applies to US & canada residents only!

Is there good promo to those who reside outside of these countries?

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline is closed to me. I don't have bitcoin. But I deal with Bitcoin a bit because I don't know anything about it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looked at post but whats a trusted wallet for desktop? Ive got coinmama for desktop just need a wallet to go with it

You seem to know more about them than I do. :)

The 100% & 35% Bonus using Crypto Bitcon applies to US & Canada residents only!

Is there good promo to those who reside outside of these countries?

Not at this time.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe ACR has a Bitcoin promo as well. I read that they do this because they expect the value of bitcoin to rise (which it probably will based on what little I know about the market).