BetOnline got me again

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was far into a tourney and had above average stack. I got kicked off and would not connect back. I to wait til their website was back up and then it connected, I ended up in 50th. It took over an hour to get back on.

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ouch that sounds annoying. How often does that happen? Would you still recommend betonline or not?

E

erlanditas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you tried to contact support and tell what's happened?

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ouch that sucks. i'd contact support and complain.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should definitely contact support and ask them about this issue. It never hurts to contact them and ask them what happened.

I would also recommend taking screen shots and having a hard line (internet cat 5 plugged into your device) so that you can get the fastest internet.

Looks like you're playing good poker though, keep it up!

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had that happen several times on betonline. Also a number of times I can't even connect to the login page. It happened so often that I simply stopped playing on their site. Also they have basically no traffic nowadays.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's horrible, sorry. I play at ACR and most of the time connections are pretty good. Occasionally they have an issue with the site, but not often.

M

m1tec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened to a lot of people yesterday

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the same issue with BOL. Twice I had to delete and redownload the software in order to connect again. I pretty much quit playing on that site for the smae reason. Try ACR.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline got me too, on March 5th I was doing good in a tournament and had above average stack. I got kicked off and could not connect back. It took 2 days to get me back online.