BETOnline Freerolls - Gone (Not CC)

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone any insight on why BETOnline has dropped nearly all there freerolls?

Seems there are only two representatives that host freerolls anymore on that site. Thankfully CC is one of them.

All others have completely disappeared. There used to be 3-4 good ones weekly.

I really like BETOnline's interface and replay, and working chat functionality.
The BETOnline freeroll is my favorite because of these features - we get to jab and chat with each other and the replay and hand history is really solid.

Unfortunately they only have one buy-in event under 1.10. The next lowest buyin is 1.10 and only 2-3 events per week at that level during the times I have available to play.

They reworked there tourneys a couple months ago - touting they were a lot better for lower buyin events, but seems they eleminated all the real good micro events, the mini-championship (and other events.

If anyone has any information on why the freerolls have disappeared please share the info.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I know BOL eliminated their in-house free rolls and cash games under 10NL a couple of years ago. Not sure about the 3rd party free rolls. Maybe has to do with the affiliate sites, or maybe BOL is running more tournrys now so don't want to overload the servers. There are some crappy micros you can play for TMs (tourney bucks). I don't think they eliminated the sunday mini main event ($2.20 buy in), they just renamed it the Monster Grind 2.5k). Seems like there's only one $0.55 and a few $1.10 buy-ins.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible that you were redirected to the European web site,
as there are two versions , one ending with .com targeting US
and the second one ending with .ag for Europe.
I have an account with .ag that features only one , or two freerolls a week,
while the American one has all the promotions.
Or,
no more honey for Americans
:p:p:p.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think they eliminated the sunday mini main event ($2.20 buy in), they just renamed it the Monster Grind 2.5k). Seems like there's only one $0.55 and a few $1.10 buy-ins.

Ah - thanks for the heads up XYZ. Yes that is the event I was after. Very first time I played in this event I won it and the following weekend I took 4th. Thanks again.

Freeroll Passwords