BetOnline FAILURE ..6th in chips..140 players

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in that Jackpotfreeroll.com $125 freeroll right this moment....

TRYING TO GET MOBILE OR...LAPTOP TO RECCONECT!!...

Site just disconnected....TOP 60 PAYS.

oh well......
sucks monekybuttt!!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I think ACR is giving BOL a taste of their own medicine with DDOS attacks....do some serious damage to tourney schedule.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
27 minutes...Sites back up....lost a couple K in chips, and 2 places in position....not bad....still in 11th place chip stack...39k....140k to the chip leader...

99 DONKS TO GO........
and hopefully...no more disconnects...

took picks of my RANT!! with BOL live chat..:ahhhhh:

as usual..they didn't care. lol

BUT..I GOT MY RANT OUT...and play calm now.

oh..and it's turned into the USUAL HUGE BLINDS Donk Fest!! lol

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
SITES running good now.I

I was knocked off for 27 minutes...

Tourney's on Break.

TOP 60 PAYS...
76 players left
Blinds at 500/1000
I'm 4th in chips..60k...chip leader at 134.6K..avg chp stk 27k.
SEVERAL short stacks left....

16 players to a dollar!! lol
1st place is $26.

((keep breath'n Rob, keep breath'n))

OH...AND I'M OUT OF FREEK'N COFFEE FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS!!

that's worst..than the disconect!!!:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

57 PLAYERS LEFT

TOP 60 PAYS

57 players to go.
I'm 5th in chips. at 90K
AVG Chp Stk 36k

I made'uh dol'uh!! :deal:

WITH A 27 MINUTE DISCONNECT!!

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
5th place... after a 27 minute disconnect and LiveChat rant.

5th place.....knocked out by an even chip stack..wiht K9 offsuit.....calling my BB push allin after he raised my 10k BB to 30K..and all folders sat back and watched the fun.

Got my BB raised from 10k to 30k... by a K 9 off...(no...i couldn't see it till after the called push)

Folders all around.....I PUSHED my BB allin....he called with his K 9 off..and beat my 6 rag offsuit. I was 2nd in chps at 450k..he was 1st at 465k...one other player with 430k...everyone else under 200k ...

oh well....over cards...SERIOUSLY ..WHO KNEW!!!!!! THAT W6AS A REALLY..REALLY..REALLY STRONG!!......6 2 offsuit I was holding!

:stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned:
:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I wasn't the only one disconnected from Betonline when I was playing
Jackpotfreeroll. I guess this is not going to be the first or last time that this is going to happen, betonline has to do something about this it is getting frusturating, betonline lost customers because they do not have freerolls anymore and they are going to lose more because of this, it is just a matter of time.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
same

Same thing happened to me. Was everyone disconnected? If so, we all lost something. If not we were screwed.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I wasn't the only one disconnected from Betonline when I was playing
Jackpotfreeroll. I guess this is not going to be the first or last time that this is going to happen, betonline has to do something about this it is getting frusturating, betonline lost customers because they do not have freerolls anymore and they are going to lose more because of this, it is just a matter of time.

Nope, wasn't just you.

I went immediately to my phone and tired pulling up the mobile site after trying to get back on quick on this laptop.
THEN...I opened my browser real quick, cleared history, opened CC cleaner and wiped all the boogers out WHILE pulling up BOL's Live Chat and talking to them.

Typical Live Chat...."we're sorry" stuff was all I got, which honestly is all I expected.
I went there only to RANT AND VENT...lol.
They did say during that chat session that they KNEW it was down...
AND RIGHT WHEN CC CLEANER had finished up and I was attempting to pull the site back up...CHAT SAID..."we have some players that are able to log back on now".

Site loaded again for me, and no other issues after that...EXCEPT...then..the tournament went to Break..within a minute of me getting back on.
I was thankful I hadn't lost more than a few BB's and I was already with a LOADED chip stack.

Unusual thing though...the site continued to BREAK again at another 30 minutes, WHILE the lobby was showing the "next break" at the normal 1 hour countdown.
The "break in 5 minutes" countdown clock on the playing table would start tocount down to break though...so at least there was that headsup that the break maybe coming sooner. lol

ANYWHOO....
yeah..I'm still circling the BOL site and playing ONLY with whatever money I might get out of a FreeRoll for now, and allin donking the freeplay ring games just to drive folks nuts. lol

They'll get it all fixed...BUT..how long it's going to take is anyones guess. I'm honestly suspecting that the initial attack that started all this on BOL and a few other sites..is still an ongoing issue..and they're fighting it as best they can...while not telling anyone about the real issues going on. I really do suspect it may have a bit to do with either bots or collusion players also. Meaning..on top to the "known" attack that's been spread.
I've go some pages saved from several security sites that started touting about it several weeks ago...but it's all old news now...but I'll dig'em out if anyone just wants to read them.
Nothing striking, or astounding, just proof of a wide ranging attack.
I ALSO found it curious that it started about the same day that the OSLO raid went down on those "house games" that were being run by...(uh'hum)..."poker clubs". lol

How do you...
spell collusion...lol.

anywhoo...

good luck on the tables..

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
hey...how'd you finish?

Same thing happened to me. Was everyone disconnected? If so, we all lost something. If not we were screwed.

How did you end up doing in the tourney Vulcan?

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just disconnected during the jackpot freeroll and can't get back in due to capacity problems. Really thinking about just giving up on this poker room.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unable to log in , says capacity problems ????????/ oh well

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline back- boost change

There was a problem, but they were fixing stuff, and are back up now.

For the first time I can have multiple BOOST tables. Prior to today, we were limited to 1.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried to get on between 6 and 8 tonight several times...never loaded.
Went to Chat.....typical...we're working on it ....reply, with estimate of how long.
I checked again around 9..it was up and running..but I was involved on ACR by then.

Got to be hurting them financially.
Just hope no players are getting burned.

anywhooo....
just more info.

good luck out there,
Robert.

Poker Chips - History of Chips