BetOnline Daily Freerolls

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FYI, BetOnline/SB is running four (4) $250 freerolls daily, with top 100 players also qualifying for a chance at a $109 ticket!!!

You're welcome! :cool:

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They also pay cash,besides the top 100 qualifying.

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made it to the final table and won almost € 7. I just checked I won the ticket for the tournament which is giving away 10 entries from 109

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for posting this for everyone to see. Currently registered and looking forward to winning some cash hopefully. :D

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FYI, BetOnline/SB is running four (4) $250 freerolls daily, with top 100 players also qualifying for a chance at a $109 ticket!!!

You're welcome! :cool:
Are these over? I played a couple the other day, but I don't see them now.

nogamblin

nogamblin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Micro Series #42 Nov26 at 2PM Freeroll $880. Don't know if that's what your referring to but they also have the CardsChat Saturday Sunday and Thursday $100 Freeroll.

Looking to break the bank

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the daily freerolls, I qualify for the cardschat Thursday freerolls, and trying to qualify for the Saturday and Sunday ones.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It was only for last week I guess, kinda bummed about it, but the good news is, they boosted my bankroll by 4x while they were running, I got a 3rd and then a 2nd with 1000+ runners in each tournament... pretty exciting week indeed!

And now the MICRO Series begins, thrilled i got a small roll to play with now!!

I have struggled for so long on BOL because they never ran freerolls at all, I think the reason they ran these is because of their site problems a few weeks ago, not certain but that's my guess. Very thankful they were so generous!

P

pvenditto88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried joining the freeroll today/entered the password thinking that would automatically make me join but it didn't and I missed out lol whoops.

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro Series #42 Nov26 at 2PM Freeroll $880. Don't know if that's what your referring to but they also have the CardsChat Saturday Sunday and Thursday $100 Freeroll.

Looking to break the bank
They had 4 daily $250 freerolls last week

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried joining the freeroll today/entered the password thinking that would automatically make me join but it didn't and I missed out lol whoops.

That's hilarious, I did the same thing on my first CC freeroll. :)

nogamblin

nogamblin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nov 26-18 are a few big tourneys one for $880. I don't think there are any other rooms with such a big tourney series.

Freeroll Passwords