Betonline BBJ

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have any info on the latest Bad Beat Jackpot winner on Betonline? They have not tweeted or posted a video or anything on the last two BBJ winners...

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't heard anything about it. I didn't even know it hit again. I know I was not the winner lol.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It hit July 23rd and twice since then

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They still do it?? I haven't been on there in a while haha.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They still do it?? I haven't been on there in a while haha.

Yeah they still have the Bad Beat Jackpot. Quad deuces beat and it hits. I really like Betonline but I am skeptical of them now because of a few things, one being if you watch the video of the BBJ hitting (https://promotions.betonline.ag/bad-beat-jackpot), everything looks legit but if you look at the pot size you will see that no rake is taken out... There has just been too many things like that and I can not bring myself to deposit one more dollar on that site.

F

fl32biz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't heard anything about it.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't heard anything about it.

That is strange... I would think that they would be tweeting about it or doing some sort of social media post promoting it. When the fast fold bad beat jackpot hits for like $50 there is a pop-up letting you know who won and for how much but the $300,000+ BBJ hits and nothing...

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just registered in the room, tell me how to get into the tournament for beginners?

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just waiting for the day that the answer to this question will be me lol. I have played the bad beat tables several times this year but get bored of them quite fast. Then I go bet sports, lose my bankroll and say too myself, I should have used that to try and hit the bad beat jackpot lol. Then I do it all over again the next month. I likely will never hit it, but as long as the game is around I will continue to play in it from time to time. Good luck to everyone who does play.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just waiting for the day that the answer to this question will be me lol. I have played the bad beat tables several times this year but get bored of them quite fast. Then I go bet sports, lose my bankroll and say too myself, I should have used that to try and hit the bad beat jackpot lol. Then I do it all over again the next month. I likely will never hit it, but as long as the game is around I will continue to play in it from time to time. Good luck to everyone who does play.

lol that is funny because I know exactly what you are talking about and how you feel. I like the BBJ tables at Betonline but I just do not trust their legitimacy anymore. One to many red flags for me and I just feel like I am being suckered playing on there.

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just got an email today - 9/14/19. Pay out was over $50K.

C

charliej

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently I’m mistaken about an email cuz I can’t find it so it must have been a message from BOL of some type. It said something about the two players involved both making more than $45k and everyone else at the table getting like $300+.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently I’m mistaken about an email cuz I can’t find it so it must have been a message from BOL of some type. It said something about the two players involved both making more than $45k and everyone else at the table getting like $300+.

I am sure you are right because that sounds about right to the last two winners of the BBJ. Wish I was sitting at one of the tables when it hit I could use $300+ lol