TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow, is all I can say. The BBJ was hit not long ago (1month or so) and tonight it was hit again on a 50c/$1 BBJ table. That is crazy. Gratz to the loser aka the big winner haha

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What’s even crazier is it was the same winner both times. Is that coincidence or is something shady with it? The odds are astronomical no matter what.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow that sucks I play on there all the time would of been nice to be at that table:0) congrats to the winner though:0D

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing cash on BOL when that popped up yesterday. Sadly I wasn't playing .50/1 but still cool. I've yet to be on a table when it's hit, but I have been on same stakes and got a faction. That was very cool. Pop- you're balance is up $260. BOL is easily my fav cash game site. (I'm restricted to US friendly sites)

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know who won it? I know the same dude won twice in a row last time. I'm not saying it's rigged but... ��

Edit: ok, it was someone else this time:

https://www.pokertube.com/article/betonline-bad-beat-jackpot-hits-for-almost-1million

Playing a$1/2cash game rarely sees the best part of a $million at the table, but whenBetOnline’sBad Beat Jackpothit on Sunday that’s exactly what the players shared out when one player’s quad jacks was trumped by a straight flush – a whopping$994,179.34split amongst the winner, loser and everyone else at the tables!
‘TYRANT’– a great name for bossing a poker table – must have thought it was his lucky day when the river brought him a 4th Jack, but it turned out better than he could ever have imagined when he saw his opponent‘pokerplayer4ever’go all-in, a quick call revealing a flopped straight flush in diamonds and the$403pot suddenly became a$273,382.82windfall for the quads loser.

The USA-friendly poker site BetOnline has been running the Bad Beat Jackpot for quite some time, but this is the biggest score to date – and thanks to the newly-created ‘Room Share’ it meant that everyone sitting at a BBJ table shared in the scoop – a very useful $598.87 each.

For the winner of the hand? The straight flush landed him $149,018.49 – a ‘winner’s loser’s’ share guaranteed to make 2018 that bit more comfortable, as will the $74,509 which two of the others at the 6-max table, MATTER1734 and SHARA02, walked off with for being in the hand.
Unfortunately for the short-stack at the cash game, (seven), and fellow player Bimaxa, they’ll have to make do with the ‘min cash of $600’ – you have to be in it to win it when it comes to the big money and both players were sitting out when the massive hand unfolded.
With a chunk of the money used to seed the next jackpot, there is already more than $280,000 in the kitty for the next BetOnline Bad beat Jackpot – and you’ll need to lose with Quad Jacks (or better) to hit the big money.
According to PokerListings review, BetOnline Poker ‘has quickly built a solid reputation for effective software, great promos and reliable withdrawals. BetOnline, which is built on the Hero Poker platform, is one of the few poker sites offering business in the USA and it's also one of the best.’