Betonline Bad Beat Jackpot

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know who hit the bad beat jackpot yesterday on betonline or have any info at all?

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one else finds this odd?? The Bad Beat Jackpot went from $900,000 to $300,000 without a single word of a winner or notice of any kind and now just this morning they changed the bad beat hand from quad jacks to quad deuces. Also they changed the way the jackpot gets distributed as well:
  • 20% player with Bad Beat
  • 15% winner of the hand
  • 12,5% players at the table
  • 12,5% players at other BBJ tables
  • 35% reseed
  • 5% fee
So it seems like BOL just pocketed $600,000 but who cares right?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't understand how that's possible. I am very glad that I did not choose this poker room for the game many years ago.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand how that's possible. I am very glad that I did not choose this poker room for the game many years ago.

Me either.. How is it possible that $600,000 of the jackpot just disappears, a jackpot in which the players pay into each hand, and no one seems to be curious or care as to what happened. When someone wins a $900,000 jackpot the sites usually let it be known all over social media because it draws more players to their site. But it has been over a week now and not a single word of any kind. What makes it seem even more suspicious is that at $900k the bad beat hand was quad jacks beat which is supposed to get lowered as the jackpot gets bigger. Then all the sudden the jackpot is $300k and now the bad beat hand is quad deuces. The whole situation is very strange to say the least.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
here is the first notice of any kind anywhere I have seen on it.

https://www.pokernewsreport.com/changes-announced-to-betonline-pokers-bad-beat-jackpot-23835

still strange that Betonline has not updated their website with the winner information or tweeted about it.very odd.
I read the article.They say they have changed the rules of jackpot distribution because of player feedback.I didn't see anything about the winners. And whether they were at all, it is difficult to draw conclusions.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline now has a winner posted on their site.. dubkin won $147,655.05 on July 23rd 2019. So he hit when the jackpot reached $843,743.14. This all has just made me even more suspicious because that figure does not match the figure in the pokernewsreport.com article and I know that the jackpot was over $900,000. Maybe some one else can back me up on that but I am positive that it was over $900k. Maybe I am just being to suspicious and everything is all legit but I have good instincts usually and my instincts are telling me there is some shady shit going on.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline now has a video of the winning bad beat jackpot hand going down. I may be wrong but check it out and according to my math (which could be wrong) it was the first hand in the history of BOL cash table where they did not take a rake... hmmm...

https://promotions.betonline.ag/bad-beat-jackpot