BetOnline/ACR Stats on Sharkscope?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just curious if anybody knows whether or not BetOnline and ACR tournaments are tracked on sharkscope?

Thanks!

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know ACR is as long as the person hasnt opted out. bet online i forget what network it is but if you know the network it will show stats as well. I believe it is the chico network

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know ACR is as long as the person hasnt opted out. bet online i forget what network it is but if you know the network it will show stats as well. I believe it is the chico network

Yep, I found them both on there. I simply don't have any activity on either site yet. I must have only played cash games on BetOnline to date.

Thanks!

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline is on sharkscope. If you have a playername you can just do a search with any player name and it will locate any network they track and to abwil2's point BOL and SB are on Chico network according to sharkscope

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline is on sharkscope. If you have a playername you can just do a search with any player name and it will locate any network they track and to abwil2's point BOL and SB are on Chico network according to sharkscope

Thanks!

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Participate in sharkscope in ACR, does anyone know how?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is under the name WPN (Winning Poker Network), but you probably know that already :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You've come quite a way, @jordanbillie. 😁

If you look back at the questions you asked 3 years ago. 😅

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You've come quite a way, @jordanbillie. 😁

If you look back at the questions you asked 3 years ago. 😅
Ha! Yes, I enjoy looking back on stuff like this.

Now think how you will be looking back on your early posts after you've hit 5 or 6 figures playing this game! ;);)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
ACR is tracked , although nowadays I think I hese sites do not show the 100% real statistics . For example the rake you are supposed to have paid to the poker room I think it's not calculated right

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is tracked , although nowadays I think I hese sites do not show the 100% real statistics . For example the rake you are supposed to have paid to the poker room I think it's not calculated right
Sharkscope is not perfect, but personally I have found far more errors with the way, PT4 track tournament results :)