Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello I wonder if Betonline, Tigergaming, Spotrsbetting are the same poker room because I cost the same and whether freerolls have them in all three poker rooms?:confused:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
These 3 rooms are on the same Network they call it Chico Network and each room is just a skin. They share player pools for the most part however there are a couple of games that are unique to each skin only mostly on Betonline client. This is for tournaments I do not play Ring Games so I am unsure how that part is setup.

There are many other similar rooms that have this sort of setup:
pokerstars/FullTilt
partypoker/Bwin
Winning Poker Network (WPN) -America's Card Room/ Black Chip Poker
iPoker Network - william hill/betfair etc (there are many rooms on this one)

A player may only have one account on the Chico Network as per their terms of service (I had to close my Tiger Gaming account the same day I opened it as I was unaware at the time).

However Cardschat has a $200 freeroll on Fridays on SporstBettign Poker and a $200 on Saturday on Betonline so they have made a provision for us to have accounts on both skins. You can find all information about this in this thread --> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...your-bol-sportsbetting-usernames-here-291541/
Hello I wonder if Betonline, Tigergaming, Spotrsbetting are the same poker room because I cost the same and whether Freerolls have them in all three poker rooms?:confused:

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
These three rooms are on the same network, call it Chico Network and each room is just skin. They share pools of players for the most part, but there are several games that are unique to each skin but mostly customer Betonline. This is a tournament not playing ring games, so I'm not sure how this setting is set.

There are many similar rooms with such a setup:
Pokerstars / FullTilt
PartyPoker / Bwin
Winning Poker Network (WPN) -Kameta American / Black Chip Poker
iPoker Network - William Hill / Betfair, etc. (there are many rooms in this)

The player may have only one account in Chico Network according to their conditions of service (had to close my account at Tiger Gaming same day when it opened as I was not aware at the time).

Cardschat But there freeroll of $ 200 on Friday SporstBettign Poker and $ 200 on Saturday Betonline, so they are predicted to have accounts in both skins. You can find all information about this topic -> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...your-bol-sportsbetting-usernames-here-291541/
Thank you for the information, I guess it is so after their interface is the same. Will remain online only game not to get into trouble:dancing2::dancing2:

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question: if i can have only one account which one of this poker rooms will be the best choice ?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Betonline would be my choice they usually have a few freerolls that can only be played from that one.

Review of Betonline here --> https://www.cardschat.com/betonline-poker.php

These rooms has some massive first deposit and reload bonuses but beware that they come with massive playthrough requirements. Me personally I will never take a bonus from them as I like the freedom to be able withdraw at anytime without having to playthrough $100's.

They do have a playthrough requirement on all deposits of 1 time, meaning if you deposit $25 you must playthough $25 worth of games before you deposit, which I find reasonable and most rooms outside of party poker that I play on has something similar.

As I stated above us members of Cardschat are lucky as we can have accounts on both Betonline and SportsBetting Poker. Details here -->https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...your-bol-sportsbetting-usernames-here-291541/

The $200 Cardschat Weekly Freerolls on both sites are great value there usually around 100 players max normally around 80ish. To me it is the best value freeroll that runs regularly on the planet.

Both freerolls are available only to Freeroll Club Members. Find out more about the Cardschat Freeroll Club and how to qualify for it here --> https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/cardschat-freeroll-club-requirements-287399/

To get into the Freeroll Club take a little effort to post regularly. I like many when I first started thought it was hard but as you get into it it really simple a few posts every few days gets you in really easily and it is fun and the benefits are massive.

Question: if i can have only one account which one of this poker rooms will be the best choice ?

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I register to tiger gaming, play two days here and for sure never again deposit there my money. I played in many poker rooms, but what happen here is... don't have words.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars