Bet online

D

dferrari86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody feel like some days the system with with you and then the next the system isn’t? Sometimes I feel like the offer players can see my cards and it makes me question online play.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have felt that from BetOnline before, but honestly it happens everywhere, even live. Its just the way the game goes, the ups and downs...

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Good room, no problems with the withdrawal of money. A loss is a part of poker, no one can win all the time.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel that way all the time OP. Problem is it happens to me when I'm playing live so I can't just blame online play for that feeling.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe it's just the mindset you get when it comes to online. In live poker you see the people you see the hands , someone cracks you its donkey play (or some sort of chasing bastard) online because you dont see the people it seems off , you want to believe it's all real but in the back of your head it just rings "well what if" human natures questions

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I have that same problem. I wonder why my system works some days and some days it falls apart. I am going to try to play freerolls next time I load until I get on the lucky streak then play for money.