Bet At Home not available at Bosnia and Herzegovina from today

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I received a message confirming that Bet at Home is not available in Bosnia and Herzegovina from today. I can not go to their site and poker client..We didn't get any warnings about paying out money..I have about 700 euros, the question is how to Withdraw them now OMG?

When this happened with 888 poker I could access cashier and cash out, I don't see a way here

Have they banned in any other country?

fxb7Ebo.jpg

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Welcome to the cruel world of gambling restrictions.
I have this restiction with all world known and respected betting sites including some poker sites.

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.jpg
    Bez tytułu.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 14
No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to the cruel world of gambling restrictions.
I have this restiction with all world known and respected betting sites including some poker sites.
Very very cruel :(

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my country it is also prohibited to access the Bet At Home, Ladbrokes and Willian Hill sites that use the same poker software network.

However, several other poker and betting sites are allowed to work, usually like Bet365 and betfair which also use the same poker network.

I think the most appropriate thing is for you to contact support and ask for information on how to withdraw your money, they will certainly provide an appropriate way.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok I have the option to withdraw money but very sad that they have banned for my country because for me they have the best 2 freerolls :(

JosP0ff.jpg

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's really never clear to me what is the reason for making these kinds of decisions. Rather than every year they allow more countries, they ban some countries!
And I honestly thought that Bet at Home was the last one that could be ban players from my country!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It's really never clear to me what is the reason for making these kinds of decisions. Rather than every year they allow more countries, they ban some countries!
And I honestly thought that Bet at Home was the last one that could be ban players from my country!

It probably wasnt the case this time but sometimes sites block certain countries so they'd enter to their market legally :bebored:

Organize a Home Poker Game