Best US poker sites to play freeroll SNG's?

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, just a quick question here:

I'm a Canadian player who frequents on pokerstars, but I am out seeing family in the US and have some free time at night which I would like to practice / play some poker. I am just wondering from your experiences which is the best site to download and play some good freeroll tournaments! (Preferably Hold'em) - thank you guys in advance and I apologize if this thread has been created before!

D

dead homie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
americas cardroom has $10 tourneys but theres hundreds of people in em

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eh I don't really mind how many people are in the tourney per say; if there's no money down and I can play for free and have a CHANCE at winning some cash then I'm truly happy! is Americas Cardroom good for this?

D

dead homie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont play those the only freerolls i play are cardchat ones, but first is only 2.50 and they only pay top ten.

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the tip, however I will not be adding any money into an account just to play in the US - I will not be able to cash out in time most likely. Just hoping to find one completely free - with a chance to win just about anything, does not have to be straight up money but always helps :D

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im hearing about Bovada, Betonline.. anyone have experience with these sites & their freerolls? I'm down to try any site that is legit!

VinnyStrat

VinnyStrat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played the BOL ones. They have at least one every hour. The competition is all over the place. You might be at a table where several people are going all in on just about every hand with mediocre cards and you might be at a table full of good players. After a while, the nuts thin out. Hopefully with their chips in your stack.

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, im on there now its not too bad. I've seen a few of the free rolls and don't mind them, do you guys recommend any others?

Jd0ubl3M

Jd0ubl3M

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If your looking for freerolls I recommend ACR and grind the freerolls that's running all day.

Jd0ubl3M

Jd0ubl3M

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes the freerolls are frequent, I actually won one late one night and took that $2.50 and ran it up to a decent bankroll now. Also it gets down to little players after the first break half the field is gone!

BigCountryGB

BigCountryGB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Ill try that - are the freerolls very frequent?

ACR $10 freerolls seem to start at least once an hour. During primetime they will start even quicker. I've seen games start within just a few minutes of opening registration, which happens 30 minutes after previous freeroll started.

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the help guys. Been trying ACR and BetOnline... about to start grinding - hope to see yall in there, run good :D

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play on bol at noon its 200 freeroll and also fullflush and intertops has 200 2 times a day on Tuesday and 250 on Thursday good luck

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on bol at noon its 200 freeroll and also fullflush and intertops has 200 2 times a day on Tuesday and 250 on Thursday good luck

Thanks for the tip friend!~ Might check out FF if thats the case, nice freeroll :D

cally

cally

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For SNG Grinders, Bovada Poker provides several freerolls available to players that place in the money in several SNG tournaments. Both cash game and SNG players can use their Bovada Points to purchase seats to the $7500 PTS Qualifier which runs several times daily...

That's legit. Think ill replace BOL with Bovada, havent really enjoyed my time on BOL... pure lag

crazyforchips

crazyforchips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why have started 2 different threads on the same topic?? I suggest asking the mods to remove one of the threads.

K

kingmcbeth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would say america's cardroom.

crazyforchips

crazyforchips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play on Pokerstars with play money. US players just arent allowed to play real money.