Best sites for USA Freerolls?

D

Denco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, so I’ve been enjoying the freerolls at ACR, however I’m pretty new to online poker. and I was wondering if anyone knows of similar sites that allows USA Players and offer a good number of freerolls?

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR does seem to be the best for freerolls for US players.

intertops has 4 - $25 freerolls on weekdays and 2 - $50 freerolls on the weekends I believe.

BetOnline is pretty sparse for freerolls but they do have some freerolls/satellites to try to get tickets to big tournaments. Like a 50k guaranteed if you win enough of the satellites. They seem to be extremely popular on the site. They don't happen all that often though. A couple times a week it seems.

P

PharCyde007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Best freerolls by far are cardschat.com freerolls after u post 25 posts here u can play 100$ daily freerolls. and a monthly 250$ freeroll.:eek:

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im just getting back into playing and it seems like the same stuff is still floating around for US players.

Anybody having trouble withdrawing these days???

710suited

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NV or NJ has wsop online. 2 x $25 daily and a $100 daily plus several other special ones.

Not sure where you are located. Gotta be in NV or NJ obv.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR does seem to be the best for freerolls for US players.

Intertops has 4 - $25 freerolls on weekdays and 2 - $50 freerolls on the weekends I believe.

BetOnline is pretty sparse for freerolls but they do have some freerolls/satellites to try to get tickets to big tournaments. Like a 50k guaranteed if you win enough of the satellites. They seem to be extremely popular on the site. They don't happen all that often though. A couple times a week it seems.

I second these right here.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Americas Cardroom is really good for you, a lot of daily 10$ freerolls and other ones wtth bigger prizes

Freeroll Passwords