Best sites for sng's

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. What poker rooms do they offer Sit and Go tournaments in "Double or Nothing" format?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite site is 888. And it is on this site that there is a large selection of such tournaments. I also like them because they are quite fast and dynamic.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars have a variety called "fifty/fifty", where half the price pool is distributed based on chip distribution of the final 5 players.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you be among the five winners, stay with a few chips and win less than you paid? . At party poker, if you are in three or eight then you win as much as you put in (minus the rake) regardless of the number of chips.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best site to play SNG at the moment is PS. There is a large selection of limits, number of players and there is always something to play ..

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one. They are banned in all rooms and all countries of the world.

is this a troll attempt? they are offered on 888, party, stars (50:50),bol. ipoker and maybe many other rooms which i dont know about. there are none at arc and gg.

why would you troll for a normal question like this? hope mods will not give you entry for freeroll for posts like this.

Last edited:
4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is this a troll attempt? they are offered on 888, party, stars (50:50),bol. ipoker and maybe many other rooms which i dont know about. there are none at arc and gg.

why would you troll for a normal question like this? hope mods will not give you entry for freeroll for posts like this.

It is strange to see that a person knows what a Double Or Nothing is, but does not know in which rooms such tournaments are held. I meant that they can be found in almost any room. Unlike you, he apparently understood this.
Write to the moderators, if they accidentally miss it. Otherwise, nothing will shine for you in that freerolls :D

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an idiotic answer. Just because I know what the "Double or Nothing" format is, doesn't mean I know which rooms it is played in. Where I played (888) and where I am currently playing (PS, Party) this format is. poker sites there is a lot, it is difficult to comprehend them all in this topic. It seems to me that this is the forum for, among other things, to gain such knowledge.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What an idiotic answer. Just because I know what the "Double or Nothing" format is, doesn't mean I know which rooms it is played in. Where I played (888) and where I am currently playing (PS, Party) this format is. Poker sites there is a lot, it is difficult to comprehend them all in this topic. It seems to me that this is the forum for, among other things, to gain such knowledge.

What is the question, such is the answer, sorry ;)

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Depends on the limits but I prefer playing the 45 players sit n go’s on PokerStars
They don’t take too long to fill up and the game are usually 1 1/2 - 2 hours in length
Which is just about right for me in my old age :)

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Site For SNGs?

Hello. I use to play SNGs. It was like Ying and Yang. Crazy folks at low limits. From experience though, I played on the site with most folks. Currently, in America, that may be ACR. If in other countries, Pokerstars. May your travels be blessed.
Dan'O

nogamblin

nogamblin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it me or does it seem like there is a constant battle between players and the poker rooms? Kinds seems like a revolt as if no one can discuss it?! Starting to become obvious to me at least. I'll start a thread

Justingrub777@gmail.com

ferocious

ferocious

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
americas cardroom has the the best rakeback but not so many games

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level