Best sites, if you live in Michigan ?

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what are good sites to play and get money and off if you live in Michigan. when things went to hell on black friday my bank froze my account. They kept everything unless i could prove it didnt come from poker sites. Since it all came from overseas they kept it dont want that to happen again. THANKS

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks already playing on acr will check one of other ones. have play on two of them will see about the one i havent

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what are good sites to play and get money and off if you live in Michigan. when things went to hell on black friday my bank froze my account. They kept everything unless i could prove it didnt come from poker sites. Since it all came from overseas they kept it dont want that to happen again. THANKS

I currently use ACR, BetOnline, ignition, intertops, and GrandPoker. I can't use 888 or pokerstars in my state, and I think yours is similar to mine. I have the most fun with ACR and Intertops.

V

Vulpix

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Michigan (downriver specifically) and play on ignition, ACR, global poker and BOL. They are all fine, but I would recommend ignition and global poker due to their soft player pool, and easy withdraw/deposit options (use bitcoin).

By the way, what is the state of online poker there? I don't live there currently, but from what I understand they have legalized it?

best

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from Michigan (downriver specifically) and play on ignition, ACR, global poker and BOL. They are all fine, but I would recommend ignition and global poker due to their soft player pool, and easy withdraw/deposit options (use bitcoin).

By the way, what is the state of online poker there? I don't live there currently, but from what I understand they have legalized it?

best
Not yet but looks good hope it is soon

Organize a Home Poker Game