Best Room to Build a Bank Roll

ptracco

ptracco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, Im new here.
I have always played only in poker stars.. but now I a bit tired of it and I whant to play other poker rooms.
My question is:
For a player that like MTT's. only micro buy ins. and will deposit about only 25 dolars (I know is a very little deposit, but for brazil with the dolar 6 to 1 I cant afford a lot more than that)
What is the best poker room for bulding a bank roll, where I can find the the best micro MTT's structure ?
GG? Natural8? Americas cardroom? partypoker? 888?
thanks so much

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I recommend the 888. They also have good bonuses for registration. Lots of freerolls. A lot of satellites. And enough games with micro buy-in.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello and welcome!!
I'm also from Brazil and considering the cashouts methods for us, I would say the best options for micro stakes are black chip poker (same software as americas cardroom, but I prefer BCP because of their rakeback), netbet and 888poker for last because of their limited options of cashout methods.

W

wulfeman007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, Im new here.
I have always played only in poker stars.. but now I a bit tired of it and I whant to play other poker rooms.
My question is:
For a player that like MTT's. only micro buy ins. and will deposit about only 25 dolars (I know is a very little deposit, but for brazil with the dolar 6 to 1 I cant afford a lot more than that)
What is the best poker room for bulding a bank roll, where I can find the the best micro MTT's structure ?
thanks so much

freerolls and low micro games on acr ..cardschat has freerolls on most sites

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need a starting bankroll of around 500$ to play online MTTs for profit, since this allows you to play the 2-5$ levels without risking to go broke. If you dont have 500$, then find a job and earn it, before you start playing poker. If you are not yet a proven winning player, then practice with the 45-180 SnGs on pokerstars. 25$ is enough to start playing the 25c 45 man and 90 man, and then just go from there.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am not gonna lie , this is a tough situation , $25 starting bankroll and you want only MTTs?! . Those 2 are not going together. I am not in your shoes but $25 is nothing , with that amount maybe you can grind some micro buy in on ACR which have a slow blind/deep structure and the variance factor may not have the primary role for your run.

GGPoker and Natural8 have the same tournaments(N8 has more freerolls) , GG network has $2 MTTa but it has nice daily leader boards for its cash games if you are interested.

So yeah I will agree once again with @fundiver199 PS MT-SNG is the most reasonable solution assuming your poker skill level is at a good level and you won't deposit again.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
GG and if there is a possibility then PokerstarsES !!!

S

sn0112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say Party if on a budget because they have a huge selection of micro MTTs with buyins as low as $0.11

888 has some $0.01 satellites and give out free tickets as you move up levels. They also have some good tournaments starting at $0.50.

I'd recommend looking at the lobby of each site and finding a format (NLH/PLO/PKO), speed (normal, turbo etc.) and blind structure that suits your game.

From personal experience, GG is not ideal for a low bankroll as even the cheapest satellites start at $1. Their MTTs do have big prizes though, so it's something to aim for when your bankroll grows :)

Cardschat freerolls are also a good option ;)

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant help to feel, that whenever people ask a question like this, they are simply asking the wrong question. If you play poker for fun, then your goal is not to "build a bankroll", so instead you should ask yourself, what you can afford, and what you enjoy the most. If on the other hand you play for profit, then starting with just 25$ is simply a waste of time, even if you live in a country like brasil.

In top of that if OP "always played on PokerStars", how come he does not already have a bankroll, if he is a winning player? So perhaps the real question here is, if there are other sites, where its easier to beat the games and become a winning player. And if we are talking about games, which you can play for 25$ without a high risk of going broke, then the answer is no.

If you can not beat those 25c 45 and 90 man SnGs on Stars, then you are not going to be able to beat any other games either. They are in fact the perfect training ground, because they run so frequently, and the rake is very low as well. For comparison if you decide to play 50c MTTs on 888 Poker, then only a few of these run per day, so you cant get any sort of meaningfull volume, and with just a 25$ deposit the risk of going broke will be very high, because the fields are very large, which lead to higher variance.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is free money available on Pokerstars even if it is a slow process. You can build it up playing the private freerolls from here and occasionally pokerschool tourneys that award tournament dollars. You can do the spin of the day every day for 1c, I've occasionally had a few dollars from that.

Otherwise for a $25 deposit you would probably be best playing micro stakes cash tables. I would avoid zoom though.

GG micros are 2/5c minimum so maybe not the best way to start.

Can't comment on sit and go as I don't really like them.

Stars obviously has the best selection but I note you say you want to try elsewhere.

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend unibet. Very good promotions for new players, also very good freerolls (every new player can play special freeroll for beginners 4 times). Also very good cardschat freerolls there ;) If you are also interested in sports betting, there are freerolls for ppl who made at least 10€ in total bets aswell.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
888 Rocks! I still haven't gotten used to the new software but it's still the best

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys, Im new here.
My question is:
thanks so much
So far the only one I see that gives more daily freerolls to increase your bankroll is 888Poker. I have not yet seen one that improves it and those that came close to it have rather deteriorated.:evil:

ptracco

ptracco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
THanks a Lot for the info.
I will go to 888 and ACR. but I will still play some MTT at PS untill I get used to the other rooms.
You guys helped me a lot. very thankfull

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just folow the cardscat freerolls Ofere the afiliate poker rooms are al good.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think $25 is more than enough to start with,,,i do wonders with alot less. :p GL mate!

P

paulydc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m on the same boat.. I want to build a bankroll but I’m all over the place play the cash michos .05-.10 and tournaments

F

FabioDenisBR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys, Im new here.
My question is:
thanks so much

Hi,
I also look for rooms that meet the same requirements you are looking for.

The ones that come closest to what you expect são: 888 e party poker

Both offer many freerolls with no deposit.

Both offer tournament satellites with $ 0.01 bui-ins.

If you had $ 25, deposit half in each.

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me i think acr,is one of the best places for free rolls and to build a bank roll.Since cardschat have alot of free rolls there,i think acr is the best place to play,esp for beginners.

B

Bmilla135

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bank. Or investing. Haha probably tournaments or sit and gos.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hello guys, Im new here.
My question is:
thanks so much

GGpoker and Natural8 have good welcome promotion. With that you can make a good bench to play tournaments

W

wallyworld127

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
build your roll

Honestly i would suggest staying on poker stars but if you insist on going other places the only legit other site honestly is Americas cardroom... much bigger fields than other sites and alot of good micro guaranties. I hope this helps

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I recommend Natural8. It has a series of freerolls and this week they are organizing one every hour where the first 8 players charge