Originally Posted by mlgibbs78
My vote right now for usa players is full flush or youwager..
Both sites are competetive and pay usa players fast.. likke within a day thru moneygram or a week thru check.. not joking...
No huds allowed there.. thoughl.
Youwager? Really? I signed up to check out their software based on your recommendation. Before I could get the software installed, they were calling my phone and trying to get me to deposit. Then trying to figure out how to get a username for the poker client is almost impossible. Once you get through that, there is basically no traffic on their site, no freerolls, no play money. It is a complete joke.
Sorry for the tread hijack. This tread is not for U.S. players, we can not play any of these sites.
For U.S. sites, my vote would be:
1. Brovada ( I hate the anonymous crap).
2. Black Chip Poker or America's Cardroom
(They are pretty much same. BCP is better because of the cardschat freerolls)
3. Players Only (only reason they are above Carbon is because they have freerolls)
4. Carbon ( but you can't play same time as Players Only)
5. BetOnline (hate software)
6. Full Flush (same software as BetOnline but less freerolls)
7. Juicy Stakes
(like software but not sure if you can actually cash out and limited freerolls)
8. Lock Poker (software is ok. Horror stories of trying to get paid. Limited freerolls. Cardchat freeroll is good though.)