The best poker site for me?

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm looking for the best poker site for me... I want make deposit there, where isn't so much players as pokerstars, but I must not to wait too long for sitNgo and there are good MTT with large prizepools with not many people.. Can you help me?

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm looking for the best poker site for me... I want make deposit there, where isn't so much players as pokerstars, but I must not to wait too long for sitNgo and there are good MTT with large prizepools with not many people.. Can you help me?
I think your choice is FullTilt.
Not so many players as PokerStars , but enough.:)

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are looking for pretty good MTTs with low buyins and a lot of freerolls, try Full Flush Poker

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
website i play at

Me I am not sure about the MTT and i don't know if you have to wait for long for the sit n go. But I play poker on America's card room. and i enjoy it they have a lot of free rolls. hope to win some money so i can play some cash games.

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it would be better to full tilt there is less people. Yes, you can combine the PS and FTP.

MAdesG

MAdesG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best site for me is pokerstars but full Tilt is good , PS and FT are the most popular sites of the world and they have well promotions and more opportunities to win and increase your bankroll

B

baxre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try 888 poker. Nice tournaments, nice pool player.

H

Haidar777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Stars many promotions, large prize (to play of course it's hard, a lot of good players)

S

Stangamenas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars and FulTilt, because more good tourneys.

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowdays I am playing on Pokerstars... There are lot of tournaments with huge prizepools, but lot of people... I think Pokerstars is mother of all poker rooms, but I feel I must change this room.. I try Full Flush Poker and America's Card room.. This rooms are new for me and I never heard about it but if you're thinking it is good, something true there is... I have some money on Pokerstars, so I do transfer on Full Tilt too.. I have no idea this sites are connected.. SO.. Thank you for your opinion.. :)

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Try 888 poker. Nice tournaments, nice pool player.

I was there 2 months ago, but I have problem with their software.. When I want to launch this room, it doesn't open it.. Didn't you have problem with it too? But yes, there is good prizepools.. I see that... And I know they have today promotion on wheel with prizes when I make deposit..

Lubzhen

Lubzhen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Fulltilt Poker plays less players than Poker Stars. The level of play is also below. There are good tournaments. The Ipoker network is playing to 200-500 people in tournaments. The selection of tournaments is very large.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I think 888 Poker is real I mean best for tournament, Im saying becouse I won some,and also is bad for cash you never noes what can be on turn and river....

pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada is the best for US imo, but i cant play there anyone, try ACR as well. I wouldnt trust too many other sites

Lubzhen

Lubzhen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I think 888 poker is real I mean best for tournament, Im saying becouse I won some,and also is bad for cash you never noes what can be on turn and river....

I agree. 888 poker is perfect. A lot of good SNG, tournaments. Players not as much as Poker Stars.

F

fooks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think fulltitl poker you need to players an order of magnitude less than to poker stars,and a lot of MTT

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

FullTilt awards when you're playing here at CC are higher and you can transfer the account to Ps /Fulltilt
or Fulltilt/Ps

pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sites to play

Full flush makes you pay for your cash out, and checks are $1,000 minimum withdrawal

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol

Full flush makes you pay for your cash out, and checks are $1,000 minimum withdrawal

1 000 minimum withdrawal on FFP ? I play poker 2 years and maximum in my bankroll was 500 dollars... :D But one never can tell... :D

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

At Americas Cardroom we deliver more value to our members than anyone else in the poker industry, to be honest we are the best option right now.

Let's check it out:
The Beast is the best promotion for Cash Game players, it is a points race where the jackpot is fed by the rake, so we are giving part of the rake back to the players thru this promotion. Check it HERE

Sit & Crush, is the same concept but for Sit & Go players, a points race that is fed with part of the fee. Click Here to see it!

+Jackpot Poker events, these are fast-paced, 3-max player, Hyper-Turbo Sit & Go tournaments with a starting stack of 500 chips and 3 minute levels. Buy-in amounts are $2, $10 and $40. The randomly drawn tournament prize pool will award between 2 and 2,500 times the buy-in, check more here

+The best rewards program where you get Exclusive Entries to Live Events, Cash Bonuses and much more! Check more information HERE

Support, we have one of the best support around, and as you can see a personalized presence in several forums, where you can contact us for questions, issues or even talk about the industry.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Best Poker Site

I play in Pokerstars and Full Tilt Poker. As you described Full Tilt Poker will be the best, is big and players are a little less competitive than in Pokerstars.

M

maria996

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try Triobet. Not many players there.