Best poker site in times of covid19

T

TheRockOwl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I’m looking to take our semi-regular office poker night online, now that we are all self-isolating and bored witless.

Keen to get our own table, low buy-in, minimum hassle etc, but important to have opportunities for interaction as much as serious cards as the standards are varied and I expect a few beginners will want to join in for the social side of things.

Inclined to stick to poker stars/888 but seen a few ads for Poker Face which actually seems the ideal, except for the probable flaws in gameplay.

Any advice? Cheers!

Ps I’m in the UK, if that impacts anything

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
pokerstars home games are what I would use if I wanted to get a game going with friends, I use the home game feature quite a bit when remember that is :D

Hope you fix your boredom soon :)

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker site has always been 888poker. I've been playing on other sites as well, PokerStars, Sportsbeeting, intertops among others.
The best for me remains 888poker.
May luck be with you glgl.
went:vroam::vroam::vroam:

T

TheRockOwl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks both! It’s a coin-flip...

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend 888 as well, Pokerstars now, depending where you are works really slowly when it reaches a certain number of players, with 888 I had no such problems, and the players there are ''weaker'' than the one at PS. Cheers! Good luck at the tables!