The Best Poker site

Y

YessineMR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everybody,
I want to share with you bad experiences that i have experienced with pokersites that they finish with .fr, actually thoses sites let you create accounts and deposit money but after that when you start to win and want to make withdraw they say if you are not french you can not withdraw your money, so i doo recommend to play only sottes with .com, also i want to know your best poker site and for what reasons, for me pokerstars and bet365 are the best :jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Pokerstars is my favourite site. It has the most traffic and widest selection of games. I like Omaha and Omaha h/l mtts. Their software runs smoothly and there is very few down period like other sites. Their player security and customer service is the best in my opinion. I have had always gotten top notch service from their customer support although I read here on forum that not everyone has had such a great experience.

From your comments I am guessing you are French there is a French based site that I like to play on as well Winamax. I love their software and really like the Expresso games and their fields (For those reading who never played on their it is there version of Spin n Go).

Hi Everybody,
I want to share with you bad experiences that i have experienced with pokersites that they finish with .fr, actually thoses sites let you create accounts and deposit money but after that when you start to win and want to make withdraw they say if you are not french you can not withdraw your money, so i doo recommend to play only sottes with .com, also i want to know your best poker site and for what reasons, for me pokerstars and bet365 are the best :jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4: