Which is the best poker site?

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im been playing poker for a couple off weeks,i have an account in poker star, but i have seen there are other sites,wish ones do you guys recommend me?

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker site

Each poker site has its own characteristics, its best and worst sides. To choose the one you like, you must first play everywhere and find out everything:confused::confused::confused:

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Write in which country you live. Not all sites register players from all countries.

M

MrKovalini

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing lots on a different poker rooms such as 888poker, partypoker, PokerMatch(Ukrainian) I can recomend only one- It`s a pokerstars, second maybe is a PokerMatch because of its site facilities and comfortable poker tables+cards:jd4::jd4:

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars for tournaments.

Partypoker for tournaments.

Americas Cardroom for cash games & tournaments.

Virtue Poker for drawings and freerolls.

All the best for your games!

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best poker site for me is patypoker, many good satellites and many Fishes...))

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always seem to do well at ignition and BOL im not the greatest player and my bankroll seems to stay in the positive at these sites more than the others. I play at them all just because they all have something different I enjoy.;)

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

You know maybe I am advertising intertops.eu cause of my name. But there are not many people in the tournaments and the payouts are quick and pretty good. The buy-ins might be a little high but when your only playing thirty people its well worth it.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always seem to do well at ignition and BOL im not the greatest player and my bankroll seems to stay in the positive at these sites more than the others. I play at them all just because they all have something different I enjoy.;)
ps I live in California so my options are limited I understand if u reside outside the states your options are much better. but I don't know this to be true personally b/c I haven't had the opportunity to try them...:D

K

kl3opatra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think---------PARTY poker the best