I would like to know which are the best poker rooms

Regards

JustRaiseTheBlinds

JustRaiseTheBlinds

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are many topics made about this question, try to find them, or someone will give you a link...

pokerstars, Ipoker, Full Tilt...etc, etc...

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bar None

Stability, Fairness, and the most members = Pokerstars

Fun, lots of pros, great security.... = Full Tilt.

Me I play on tilt.
Moe:cool:

doops

doops

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is the biggest, and there's always a good tourney going -- or 15. Always plenty of cash tables at all levels. They have fun games like Badugi, 2-7 games, 8 game. Puts on poker series, with money guaranteed, and lots of guaranteed tourneys.

That said, I mostly play at Full Tilt, because I feel comfortable there and have lots of poker friends there. Also tons of tourneys, lots of action. Also has special poker series. Pros are highlighted and sometimes play at small stakes tables for fun, and in smaller stakes tourneys. Bust a pro, get a T-shirt. They also have the FT Poker Academy, with lessons, sessions and such to help you improve. Love that.

bodog is fun, and has pretty soft freerolls. Not nearly as many players, so it's hard to get some games going.

I like limit holdem SNGs, and am more likely to be able to play at Full Tilt -- and i know most of the regulars at my level and have notes on them.

I don't play at UB nor AP hardly ever anymore. I don't trust them.

I'm in the US, so I have fewer choices than those who are based elsewhere. I hear party poker is still going...

T

tetleyboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars and FT certainly have a huge share of the market, and for very good reason.
However, when you realise that you can play on a different site and be getting 50% of you rake returned to you each month it's hard to keep making a case for the top 2 if you're a serious player.
Even if you're in the US

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know which are the best poker rooms
Regards

In LA the biggest room is the Commerce and arguably the best.

Best rooms in Vegas are Bilagio and Venation. Although I like the MGM better for a bit softer game.

As for online .. other people have already talked about it.

for me the best poker room is usually the closest one to me, which is currently 2.5 hours away =(

G

gigeronne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the best site to play poker?

i wait oppinions and comments

have hun:p

F0STER20

F0STER20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening. For me, the best room is poker stars ... Just because I have never played others and it is time-tested.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play in pokerstars. I like the interface, it is reliable to make deposits and lots of tournaments and variety of games.

Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
being from usa im limited in where i can play but i like ACR and betonline

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f

Hello .
I think pokerstars is the best poker site in order to play poker.There is a variety of games texas omaha etc ...and there are a lot of players (you dont have to wait until play ).Good luck at your games.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely recommend pokerstars which is great. Great organization, everything works great, great tournaments and players too. All praises for this site. Also, a very good site is 888, but I would recommend you pokerstars, which is number one for me in poker room. You will not repent, just go ahead! Greeting!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
where all do u play.

i was just curious what all card sites cc membrs play at ive tried several that im allowed inside the u.s and recently started at global poker and have had a lot of luck even when i lose i feel better about it like i can pinpoint wat i did wrong not an insane river.. any way if anyone does let me know thet need more mtt players. but firat time ive been well ahead at a sight with veery minimal deposit anyway let me know :wavey::hahaha:

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have u tried ACR? They have lot of freerolls. Give it a try

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Card Room is a good site to play.I downloaded it and got surprised with the freerols there.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
ACR is your best bet as in US. The rest of US friendly ones have very low traffic and such have very few game options.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I am the ACR Rep. In case you'd like to try our site out here's the link for you to download it and get started; https://www.americascardroom.eu/downloading/. If you have any question or concern, do not hesitate and let me know, I'll be glad to assist you!

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best US Site

Like others have mentioned I like ACR the best. There are plenty of freerolls and a wide variety of cash tables. I have played here over 5 years and have tried other sites like Carbon Poker, BOL etc.

Give ACR a try I think you will like it.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This depends what aspect you look for.
Your profile says you play as ps, common opinions on ps:
- best client software
- hardest competition
- trustworthy (they will pay your money when you ask for it; after you meet the wagering requirement)
I'm looking for 'the highest money/hour', ps is likely not the best (but I'm still playing freerolls:D).

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall PokerStars though party poker is not too bad from back in the day.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all poker rooms are good... if you are a great player)))
My advice - do not start playing... if you start playing poker - you can never quit))))
:nurse:

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all poker rooms are good... if you are a great player)))
My advice - do not start playing... if you start playing poker - you can never quit))))
:nurse:

Now this is what i call motivating a future poker player, on a poker forum! :D

From my experience, i would say PS too, already tried partypoker and 888, but doesn't feel the same.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is the one who pays the most money! Stable, secure platform, lower values ​​for to serve and transfer between player! Now where the fish is at 888poker and BCP, ACR and BCP are full of steals playing, so if you know how to identify it, you have a big advantage in winning it.