Best poker room?

R

Ricardas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, best poker room is...? Can you please tell me which poker room is the best for mtt up to 11$? Thanks!

R

RobengoSini

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr (americas cardroom) for me

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it's 888poker. because this room give for us many promotions)

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would definitely choose PokerStars over any other rooms. Huge player base and a massive amount of tournaments and game variants to choose from.

Stefanell75

Stefanell75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is PokerStars and BetOnline

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best poker room

For a U.S. player trying to stay "legal" , I am playing ACR and BOL(Bet-on-line), Bet on line actually has picked up some traffic lately, It seems to me anyway. They have alot of freerolls and Guaranteed MTT's. I am still trying to find my "niche". I hate to say it but the rake in the Micros on ACR really affects my winrate so I am becoming more of a MTT, / SnG player. I play $1/2 live poker so I guess I should be playing cash on line but it just doesn't seem as profitable.

B

Billerofon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, best poker room is...? Can you please tell me which poker room is the best for mtt up to 11$? Thanks!

I played in many poker rooms poker party but definitely worth a look!:rolleyes:

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For MTT its definetly Pokerstars. For cash money ring tables you can find better sites because of tough competition/sharky pools. However, MTT rewards leaves no doubt that one shall choose pokerstars - for one and the same buy-in amount pokerstars have much larger guaranteed prize pools than any other site.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This question can not be answered unambiguously, as the many components. Play for fun, try to win the number of freerolls and promotions, site interface, a contingent of players and much more.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Pokerstars is the most interesting to play,but in other rooms is easier to make money

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Test everything. The one that works best will be the best. Each one is better suited to a room type. Good room is one where you can win. Go testing and do not stay in one. Always vary in the rooms, I never got anything on 888poker I started a journey of sit & go 0.10 until I adapt now I am well adapted.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Ignition. Then Black Chip.